Chapter 2: Snatch Your Play

**WARNING: Contains abuse talk and humilation.

**Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 2...

Aurora's hands moved unconsciously as she placed her palms on Arian's left and right cheeks.

Aurora and Arian stared at each other's eyes.

She couldn't tell if she was imagining things after death, now that her brother looked a few years younger.

She tiltlet her head as she kept her eyes guled on Arian. Then patted his cheeks and scanned Arian's face.

'What is this lunatic doing?' (Arian's inner thoughts)

Arian on the other hand looked confused as Aurora looked at him in curiosity.

'I can't stand it!' (Arian's inner thoughts)

"Take your hands off." (Arian, said)

He raised his voice as he glared at Aurora in disgust.

'Am I supposed to have a dream so realistic in the afterlife?' (Aurora's inner thoughts)

At Arian's cold tone Aurora quickly removed her hands but continued to look at him confused.

Arian had soft parted  fuchsia pink hair and dark blue eyes just like Aurora and marquess Elex.

He was wearing a black men's suit with golden embrodery that matched his black blouse. As his dark blue stashes hung across his chest, the dark blue tie with a golden jewel in the center brought elegance to his eyes.

Arian was the eldest child and the future heir to the Lepiliondel family. Someone who was also loved by many people like Adelina.

'His tone and even his expressions are really impeccable' (Aurora's inner thoughts)

She thought as she looked at Arian.

'What is she staring at?' (Arian's inner thoughts)

Arian frowned and spoke again as he kept eye contact with Aurora.

"Don't ever touch my face like that again." (Arian, said)

Arian forrow his brows and started to get up.

"Your nasty scent is all over me, you know how long it will take to rinse off?" (Arian, asked)

Arian looked down at Aurora and brushed off the dust from his knees.

"..." (Aurora)

Aurora turned her face to the left and to the right.

'Isn't this the dining room? And not just any dining room...' (Aurora's inner thoughts)

The dining room that they were sitting in was quite small compared to the other two.

Aurora was never allowed to enter any dining room unless it was permitted especially this dining room.

The June dining room was known for discussions of serious matters. No other servant was allowed, they could only drop the plates and go out, unlike the other dining rooms where some maids and servants stood there for assistance.

This dining room had walls that appear to be made out of gold. Compared to the other dining tables this table was quite short with ten limited chairs.

Even so, the table and the chairs themselves were a nice light brown glossy wood.

'I have only been here once in my past life... this must be' (Aurora's inner thoughts)

Aurora dropped her gaze down in confusion.