Chapter 16

Elena felt as though she had chewing gum attached to herself. She wanted to feel free from the sexist condescending prejudice bastards, but yet she was always being pulled back in again, only to spat right out.

She makes her way to class its Mrs Smith for Textiles, and boy was she insufferable.

She had long wirey blonde hair, enormously huge high heels, and the face of someone drugged up on a pill that never let her lose her smile even when she was angry.

Elena had two Textiles Teachers Mrs Smith and Mrs Appleyard.

Mrs smith= Total bitch, how can she smile even when she's angry its infuriating!
Mrs Appleyard= Could steal sweets off and it would take her a decade to notice they'd gone missing.

Mrs Smith seriously didn't like Elena. Luckily, the feeling was mutual.

"Elena, have you done your homework?"What makes you think I haven't done my homework?" Says Elena.

"Because you've missed 7 weeks off homework in the time I've known you."

"Ah, well, prepare to be amazed! For I have spent 30 hours across those 7 homeworks purely to prove you wrong!"

"I'll believe that when I.."

Elena has already gotten out her portfolio and presents it proudly on her desk.

"Well, I never," says an exasperated Mrs Smith

Mrs Smith gets her glasses on and examines her work. After a while, she giggles. "Oh, Elena, you do amuse me! Oh, this is just awful! Did you even get any help on this at all? Oh and this handwriting of yours it's atrocious!"

Elena can't hold back her rage anymore. She rugby tackles Mrs Smith into the shelf behind her. Mrs. Smith is pressed up against the boxes filled with Textiles materials. Elena lets out a long, pained groaning noise.

"WHATEVER I DO IS NEVER GOOD ENOUGH I WORK HOURS AND HOURS TRYING TO FIT IN ONLY TO GET REJECTED BY LIFE AND SOCIETY. I LOOK UP THE TERMINOLOGY I FORGET IT. I MAKE A LOG ABOUT THE WORDS IM LIKELY TO FORGET I STUDY THEM LIKE CRAZY AND WHAT DO I GET IN RETURN? FUCK ALL! IM JUST AS MUCH A HUMAN BEING AS ANY OF THE OTHER STUDENTS IN YOUR CLASS. YOU TELL ME MY HAND WRITING IS ILLEGIBLE, I DON'T CARE. IF EVERYBODY ELSE CAN READ IT AND YOU CAN'T MAYBE YOU SHOULD GET NEW GLASSES YOU STUPID STUPID COW!

Elena opens up her portfolio and gets out every single bit of work she's ever done and rips it up into tiny pieces.

"IS THIS LEGIBLE ENOUGH FOR YAH, IS IT? IS IT? OH AND IF YOU THINK IM CLEANING THIS UP, HOW ABOUT YOU CLEAN UP YOUR GLASSES SEEN AS YOUR SOOO INCAPABLE OF DOING ANYTHING RIGHT FOR YOUR STUDENTS!"

Elena gets out the fabric scissors and cuts up her portfolio. "TELL ME WHEN TO STOP, TELL ME WHEN YOU CAN START TO SEE EVERYTHING BEING LEGIBLE. TELL ME WHEN TO FUCKING STOP!

Once Elena is done it becomes obvious that Mrs Smith is speechless.

Elena is sweltering hot so she mops up her head before she goes back over to Mrs Smith and blows the rubbish into her face.

"GOODBYE GRANNY SMITH!"

Elena does a quick pirouette, shows off her middle finger and slams the door shut. She is genuinely proud of herself.