After his song was over, Rishabh turned around and stared at him and left.

"What was that?", all four of them asked together, then Vikram put his hand on his chest and said, "A friend's agony."

After some time, everyone got ready and came to the dining area for breakfast. When Shobha didn't see Anokhi there, she started looking at Rishabh. Seeing her gaze, Rishabh said to her while looking at his mobile, "I didn't do anything. She is sleeping comfortably in her room. If you don't believe me, go and see."

After listening to him, everyone started looking at him.  Riya said to Shobha, “Mom, should I go and call Choti si Bhabhi?”

“No, let her rest. I will make her have breakfast after she wakes up.”, Shobha said.

Then her eyes fell on the stairs. Alok was also coming down after freshening up. He was looking at the dining area, where his whole family was sitting together. Seeing this, there was a sense of relief in his eyes, but it was his bad luck that he could not join them, so he started walking towards the main door.

He was passing through the dining area when Rishabh said without looking at him, “The hospitality of guests in Shergill mansion is not so bad that guests have to go out hungry.”

Hearing Rishabh's words, Alok's steps stopped and everyone sitting in the dining area started looking at Rishabh in surprise. The one who was most surprised was Shobha.

“I swear on the diamond, Rishabh, are you saying this? I mean I can't believe it. Am I dreaming? If this is a dream, then someone wake me up from the dream. I don't want to get a heart attack in the dream itself.”, Surekha said widening her eyes in surprise.

Just then Ajay sitting next to her pinched her wrist hard, the pain of which made Surekha scream.

“What are you doing?  ", Surekha asked while caressing her wrist, then Ajay innocently said, "Hey, what am I doing, you yourself said that someone should wake you up from your dream, so I helped you."

"I can't full my stomach by watching the dramas in the house. Mom, serve the breakfast.", Rishabh interrupted them and everyone started concentrating on their breakfast. But everyone's furtive glances were on Alok who was standing there and looking at Rishabh.

Alok was thinking something looking at Rishabh. Then a thought came to his mind, so he smiled and moved towards them. Alok pulled the chair in front of Rishabh and sat on it.

Surekha served him breakfast too. Everyone was having their breakfast quietly. There was complete silence there. If there was any sound, it was the sound of the spoon.  Then Alok saw that Rishabh had finished his breakfast, he also kept his spoon on the plate and said to Rishabh, “So what price will I have to pay for this breakfast?”

Hearing Alok's words, Rishabh smiled crookedly without looking at him. Then after two moments he looked towards him. Rishabh's eyes were very harsh at this time, seeing which everyone became serious.

Rishabh said to Alok in his harsh tone, “I have got hold of the man who fired the shot and you must know who he is?”

“Yes, I know”, Alok said while sitting comfortably on the chair, then Rishabh also sat in the same way and said, “So you must also know what I can do next?”

“ So you are asking my permission to do something. Hey, you are a very cultured son, even today you are asking permission from your father. It is a good thing.”, Alok said provoking Rishabh and its effect was clearly visible on Rishabh’s face.

The veins on Rishabh’s forehead were tensed. He said grinding his teeth, “Don’t bring this relationship of you and my son here and Rishabh Shergill is not so weak that he has to ask permission from anyone to do something. I am giving you a chance to save yourself and to save the one who is most precious to you in the world. So tell me clearly why did you bring Anokhi to this house? Why did you get me married to her?”

Hearing Rishabh’s question, everyone was shocked once again and started looking at him. Now Alok had also become very serious. Looking into Rishabh’s eyes, he said, “And will you believe my answer? Will you believe whatever I say?  "

This statement of Alok stunned Rishabh for a moment. His eyes were filled with surprise. Everyone's eyes turned towards Rishabh.

This question of Alok exploded on everyone's head like a bomb. Trust and that too on Alok. Will Rishabh ever trust Alok? This question was raging in everyone's mind like a storm.

Then Rishabh's cold tone echoed there.

" I neither trust you nor your words. But it is my job to find out whether what you say is true or false and I can find out very easily and very well. So answer my questions as soon as possible." Saying this, Rishabh got up from there and went to his study room and Alok kept watching him go.

After some time _

Study room _

Rishabh was sitting on his chair.  Alok was sitting on the sofa in front of him and Vikram Praveen and Rohit were standing on one side. All three of them were looking at Alok and waiting for him to say something.

Alok took a deep breath and got up from his place. He took out an envelope from his pant pocket and placed it in front of Rishabh.

Rishabh first looked at Alok and then opened the envelope. Two photographs came out of the envelope. Rishabh knew them. It was none other than Anokhi's photograph and the other was of a man.

Rishabh's eyes hardened on seeing them. He started looking at Alok. Those three also looked at the photographs but did not say anything. Pointing towards the photograph of that man, Alok said, " Do you know him?"

Praveen was looking at the photograph very carefully. Then suddenly his eyes widened and he shouted, " Anant Sethi "

On hearing Praveen's words, everyone started looking at him, even Rishabh, then Praveen looked at Rishabh and said to everyone, " This is Anand Sethi, Kolkata's biggest businessman and "

" And Kolkata's biggest gangster ", Alok completed his sentence, then Praveen quickly shook his head at us.

Then Rishabh said in his harsh tone, “This is no answer to my questions. I have no interest in knowing about Anant Sethi, Alok Shergill.”

“Then take interest.”, Alok said to Rishabh while watching and further said, “You have to take interest in Anant Sethi because he is very interested in your wife Anokhi.”

As soon as Alok finished speaking, there was complete silence in the study room and everyone started feeling a cold feeling in their body.

Rishabh's eyes became very hard, strict and deep and he started staring at Anant Sethi's picture badly. While looking at the picture, he said to Alok, “Tell me clearly.”

“So listen clearly, Anant Sethi has been finding out about Anokhi for the last 2 years. He wants Anokhi at any cost and you are so intelligent that you will not need to tell me why he wants Anokhi.  I did not want Anokhi to fall into the hands of Anant Sethi, that is why I got her married to you, because you do not let anyone touch your things and she must be your wife and I am sure that you will save Anokhi from Anant Sethi. "

" So that is why you got Anokhi married to Rishabh? " Vikram asked in surprise, then Alok nodded his head in affirmative and said, " Yes, this was the only reason why I got Rishabh married to Anokhi. "

“ But if you had to protect Bhabhi, then you could have done it too, couldn't you?" Rohit asked, to which Alok looked at him and said, "No, I can't." He became quiet after saying this and Rishabh and Praveen started looking at each other as if they knew that Alok would give this answer.

===================================

GIVE ME YOUR REVIEWS! WAITING FOR YOUR COMMENTS!

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT TODAY'S CHAPTER !!

KEEP READING !!

KEEP VOTING !!

KEEP SHARING !!

LOVE YOU ALL ❤ !!

TAKE CARE 🤗 !!