Chapter 28

Killer Bee, Jinchūriki of Gyūki the Eight-tails. Was sitting cross-legged and meditating, Yugito Nii who was the Jinchūriki of Matatabi was standing off to the side watching.

"What is going on?" a voice asked from behind her.

She turned and bowed, "Bee is still meditating, Raikage-sama."

The large man walked from the shadows, "I can see that, I asked what is going on? Have either of you figured something out?"

"No sir," Nii replied. "We have not figured out what that energy was or why…" here she stopped, hesitant to continue.

"What," her leader barked.

"Matatabi, she is happy." The Jonin replied, "She says that something good happened for the first time in…well, she says it has been centuries. She also says the world has changed and…suggests…you keep an open mind in the time to come."

She stopped talking as the Raikage seemed to grow angry.

"Changed how?" he asked in a growl.

"That, neither she nor I know. That is why Bee is meditating, he and Gyūki are trying to figure that out."

At that moment Bee opened his eyes and sighed.

"Well?" A asked looking at his brother.

Bee looked and saw his brother and stood.

"No answers," he replied. "Whatever it is…It is important and keeping itself a secret. All we do know is that…it is good, something changed for the better. And we should be ready for it,"

A growled, he did not like not knowing something that had affected both his brother and Yugito. He wanted to trust his brother in the statement that whatever happened was good, but not knowing what it was…had him on edge.

"I am sending out scouting teams to all the elemental nations. If it turns out to be anything but good, then I want to be ready for it before anyone else." A spoke, making his point as he turned and left the two Jinchūriki without waiting for a reply.

Gaara watched his sister after they had returned to the village and endured what could be called a royal ass chewing from his father. He smirked inside as he watched his father 'acting' strong and menacing during his rant. The three siblings were excused,

'Get that thing out of my sight,' were the words his father used as he motioned towards Gaara.

Kankurō had mentioned getting a few days' worth of sleep and quickly went to his room. Gaara who was following the plan and pretending to still be the insomniac psychopathic killer did not speak but did start walking around the KazaKage residence.

Which is how he found Temari training. She had not fooled anyone, even though she was very attentive AND interested in ending a war that Suna could not win. Both of her brothers knew that she was still very upset about her loss to the Nara boy. Her temper was shorter, her fists hit harder, it was clear she was very scorned from her loss.

Gaara watched her work through her standard Kata for hours, when he was sure everyone was asleep or at least well away from their location he moved.

Temari was panting as the sweat rolled off her when out of the corner of her eye she saw something she had never seen before. Gaara removed the Gourd from his back and placed it on the ground next to her battle fan.