Chapter 22

Iruka was up that Sunday morning early, he had a lot to do as he headed for the Academy. It had been a busy couple of weeks as he started to rewrite the curriculum for the Academy. So, to make sure no mistakes like this last year's graduation class happened again.

"Chakra manipulation and molding, Village History, proper Taijutsu instruction," he spoke to himself as he used his large classroom board on the wall to write it all out.

As he worked a man walked into his classroom and stared at the Chunin. "Iruka Umino, what are you doing?"

Iruka looked up and spotted the new Jonin that was 'in charge' of the Academy, (the one put in charge replacing the guy that pissed the Hokage off the night Chief informed them of all stuff that had been going on) then returned to writing on the board.

"You got the report of this school's actions and failures Senpai?" the Chunin asked. The man nodded, "We have a few weeks before the students return, and I need to rewrite how I teach and what I teach."

The Jonin looked and spotted the words 'History of The Leaf Village' "What does that mean?" he pointed.

"The Academy stopped teaching about the Uzumaki Clan and how important they were to our village," Iruka replied.

"The council will never..."

Iruka stopped writing and turned to face the Jonin. The teacher's eyes seemed to grow a fire he did not normally see, and the Jonin spotted a small tattoo on Iruka's forearm...a Star.

"The council does not control the Academy anymore, and they will not continue to weaken us like they have before." A voice spoke from behind the Jonin. both 'teachers' looked over to the door where the Hokage walked into the classroom.

"Hokage-sama," both men spoke at once.

"Iruka," Hiruzen spoke. "Hard at work again? How is the plan coming?"

"Slowly,"

"Hokage-sama," the Jonin spoke again. "What did you mean the council is no longer in charge of the Academy?"

"Oh, I think it is plain and simple," the old Shinobi smiled and handed the Jonin a piece of paper. "Any control they had has been revoked and now the Shinobi Academy of Konoha is now back in the sole control of the Shinobi council as it should have always been."

He read the paper and finding everything in order. "Yes Hokage -Sama," he said with a bow.

The old man turned back to Iruka, "What do you need?"

"The textbooks that cover the Uzumaki, better Taijutsu instructors and a few more of them to make sure everyone gets proper attention. A few more medical-nin to help find problems like Naruto's extra chakra or Lee's lack of. A better Kunoichi instructor to help start training the girls better, as well as one Kunoichi that can 'kill' the damn fangirls."

The Chunin started as he ticked off his fingers. "I cannot cover all ages, right now I am only the head instructor for the graduating class of the year."

The old man nodded as he thought, the Jonin academy head seemed slightly annoyed that the Hokage was referring to a Chunin instead of him.

"Hokage -sama," the Jonin spoke as calmly and respectfully. "Am I not the head of the Academy?"

"That depends," Hiruzen replied never taking his eyes off the board Iruka had returned to writing on. "Have you visited Ibiki since the Mizuki incident?"