𝟏𝟕(𝟑): 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐲

All the kids went home happy, the first day was obviously going to be all about introductions and making new friends. Han hugs Chan and Lee Know, so did the other kids. 
"Hyung hyung hyung! I found new friends! I couldn't believe it, everyone likes me!" Han squealed, and Hyunjin scoffed.
"Can't be better than my experience, I'm now officially... The prince of the classroom. Along with my fanboy Changbin Hyung." Hyunjin wrapped his arm around Changbin, and changbin playfully punched him again.

"Agh, you're such so handsome" Changbin giggled, and Hyunjin immediately regrets making that joke. Now with Seungmin and I.N, Jeongin has become more clingy to Seungmin.
"Seungmin hyung... Don't ever leave me..." 
"You've seriously been with me ever since we were on the school grounds, and I gave up on trying to leave you." 

Felix immediately went upstairs, and Lee Know raised an eyebrow. "Felix! Why are you going upstairs already, we have lunch here!"  He yelled, all his other 'brothers' look at him with a smile.
Hyunjin yelled along, "Lunchhhh! Yongbokkieee!"

Felix glared at Hyunjin, and Hyunjin was silenced almost immediately. He had never seen Felix look at him that way. He whimpered and his small tail went down. 
"Oh... maybe an upset stomach, I guess..." Hyunjin mumbled, Seungmin noticed this and look at I.N. Jeongin tilted his head, still holding on to him.
"Something happened. And It's not good." Seungmin explained, approaching Hyunjin and tugging on his sleeve. Jeongin now felt a little concerned, too, gazing at Felix going to the bathroom.

Chan, furrowing his eyebrows, follows Felix all the way upstairs as Lee Know led the other kids to the dining table.
--

Felix, still thinking about those words the kids spouted, sits down in the tub curled up into a ball. He didn't feel like eating at all. Chan knocks on the door, making Felix get startled. 
"y-yes?" Felix yelled, 
"Are you going to eat lunch, little guy?" Chan said with a nervous laugh.
"I'm not hungry, hyung. Please.
leave me alone for once?"
Felix covered his face with his beanie, furrowing his eyebrows and whimpering.

Chan stopped moving behind the door, shocked by such words coming out of Felix's mouth. This is his first time experiencing this in parenting these kids, so he simply just left him alone. Maybe Felix was in a bad mood of some sort.

--

Hyunjin, pushing his food around and sighing, he's trying to connect the pieces together. He knows Felix very well, but why can't he just understand him now? Lee Know sees hyunjin pushing around the food and pets his ears.
"D...Did something happen at school?" Minho said with a concerned face.
"No. It was fine." Hyunjin blew raspberry,.

Seungmin looked at Minho hyung and frowned. "Felix hyung usually eats a lot at this hour..."
"...I'll talk to Felix about it later, don't worry. You guys can eat now."

Edit:

Who the hell are the other 12 people who didn't read I see you

Edit: Who the hell are the other 12 people who didn't read I see you

Ok I'm going to give you guys hella angst now for that