𝟑: 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐲 𝐌𝐨𝐥𝐲...

Italic Dialogue = English

"Alright... we have... 3 actual dogs, a cat?-- A SQUIRREL AND A FERRET? Wha-" Lee Know grabs the baby ferret by the nape and lifts it, Chan is immediately in awe.
"Uh... okay.. its not a dog but its so cute.." He grabs another 'pet' in the box, carrying it in a proper manner. 
"Ooh.... this puppy is cute too!" Chan squeals, then suddenly- POOF. The ferret and dog turn into... humans? With ears and tails? The two was shocked by this- But thank god they weren't naked. "Holy shi- Holy moly..."  The ferret he was carrying huffs. "Put me down!!" The 'ferret' yelled, he looked 7 years old.

"Hey... what the hell is that attitude? Ha?" Lee Know widened his eyes at the ferret, giving it a warning. On the other hand, Chan is so in love with his Australian wolf.   
"Who's a good boy? Yes you are--" He used English for communication, "I don't know if you're endangered, but... who cares! You're 100% safe in my arms!"  Chan giggled, playing and tossing the kid in the air. The Australian wolf giggled along.
"Uncle, what's you and the other mister's name?" The little one asked, making Chan stunned. Uncle!? 

"...call me Chris... Come on, I'm only 26.." He murmured, looking like he's about to cry. Lee Know over there is still scolding the bratty ferret and standing with hands on his hips. "And that's Lee Know. Don't you EVER speak English to him. His nose will bleed. Trust me. Now, could you tell me your name?" The wolf nods, 
"My name is... Felix!" He exclaimed, tail wagging. "Is... is mister Lee Know angry at my friend?" Felix whimpered.

"No! No, not at all... Haha-- He's just trying to talk to your friend properly." Chan pet Felix's head, his ears twitchings, then looks at Lee Know with a sigh.
"Baby, you're scaring the kids." Chan mentions, while Lee Know is having a WWE fight with the ferret. "Does it look like I care? This little brat clearly needs a lesson here!-" He pulls the ferret trying to scratch his face, and Chan decided it would be best to take away the ferret from Minho.
"Have Felix--" 

The moment Chan grabbed the ferret, it scratched his cheek. He groaned in pain but still chose to try and understand it's aggression. Lee Know was absolutely pissed off. "UGH! Listen here you little-" Chan stops his partner on his tracks, letting him know it's fine. 
"Just be with Felix for a bit, I'll talk to this big boy." He gave the ferret a smile, making it feel bad for Chan. 

"...Don't try to be friendly, mister!..." He pushes Chan away, whining and screaming. "I want to go back to stay!" Chan nods, struggling to calm down the child. Lee Know's nose is already bleeding from the English-speaking, Australian accent, half-wolf half-human of a child.
"Mister Lee Know, your English is so funny." Felix giggled.
"I.. My Name Lee Know, yes." Minho was about to get a migraine from this child.

Suddenly, a puppy barked. It came from the box-- Lee Know put the child down on the table and checked what was happening inside. 
"These friends?" Minho pointed, Felix nodded. "The puppy barking is Seungmin. That's Changbin, Han and Jeongin." Lee Know hums as he finally understood some words, about to touch the puppy. 

--

Chan is really having a hard time with a child literally sobbing and screaming. He brought him to the bathroom in which he wiped his tears away and washed the scratch on his face. "Alright.. uhm... could you tell me your name first?" He told the crying ferret, still trying to wipe his tears away. 
"...Hyu... Hwang Hyunjin..." He murmured, Chan stooped down on the floor.
"Okay... and my name is Chris. You can call me Chris. So... you can't go back to where you were. I'm sorry but.. I think it could danger you guys." Chan explains. Hyunjin wails louder.
"AH! NO NO- WHAT I MEAN IS--" The ferret cries harder, his little tail drooping. "--HWANG HYUNJIN. Please... just listen to me for a few seconds. " He places his hands on his shoulders, trying so hard to communicate with Hyunjin. The ferret sniffles and furrows it's eyebrows, now actually willing to listen.

"... Me and Lee Know are going to take care of you. You and your friends. We're your.. Your new parents!" Chan smiled, "To be honest, we didn't expect you guys. But... I'm sure Lee Know and I are willing to give you guys all your needs... You're safe here." 
Hyunjin felt a bit reassured, but that doesn't mean Chan fully gained his trust. "...hnmhp..." He sulks for some reason, and a sweat rolled down Chan's cheek.
"Oh, come on. No need to sulk now. Lets get your face cleaned up and then we can go outside."