𝟒:𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧🐺🐰🦝🐿️🐶🦊

The ferret and his little Aussie guardian got out of the bathroom, hand in hand. The moment they did, They spot Lee Know being suffocated from the amount of animals trying to hug him. Chan couldn't help but laugh.
"What happened to you?" Chan asked, not being able to breath either form how hard he's laughing. Hyunjin let out a small chuckle. "I-I tried to carry them all but the others transformed- And goddamn it they won't stop hugging me for some reason! HELP!" Lee Know yelled,

"Attack!" A fellow wolf commands, giggling as he wags his tail. The younger ones followed. Chan was DYING. Hyunjin lets go of Chan's hand and approaches the group, looking away and avoiding eye contact. "Mister... Mister Lee Know..." He sighed, "sorry..." Lee Know raised an eyebrow.
"Learned your lesson, little ferret?"
Hyunjin huffs. "...Yes" he murmurs and gives Minho a hug, he felt stunned and weirded out being shown affection, but... it's a kid after all.

Chan claps as he bent over to the kids. "Good job, Hyunjin." He smiled. "Now, could all of you tell me your names?" The eldest of the pack raised his hand.
"I'm Seo Changbin! the oldest!" He huffed, his hands on his hips. The squirrel comes forward to lean on Changbin. "Han Jisung, the second oldest!" Hyunjin right after gave the FATTEST side eye. "Heyyy! I'm the second oldest! I'm your hyung!" Hyunjin hissed, his canines showing and his grip tightening on Lee Know's shirt. Han rolled his eyes and sulk. "Whatever."

Lee Know clicks his tongue, "Hey, don't disrespect your hyung." He ruffled Han's hair, Chan giving a small giggle. "Okay, okay. Now what about you two? The cat and the dog?" Minho points out, and Chan hums in confusion. Almost everyone was confused. "Where's the cat?" Felix questions, "Ohhh! You mean I.N!" Felix points out, "He's a Fennec Fox." He started laughing at Jeongin, "Mister Lee Know said you were a cat!" Han pointed out, slapping the hell out of Felix as he laughed along

The puppy pats Jeongin's back as he had a frown displayed on his face, Chan on the other hand does not even dare to laugh at his boyfriend. It's fatal.
"Mister, why would you think that I'm a cat?" His ears flop and his tail drags across the floor.
Lee Know immediately felt bad and he pinched Felix's and Han's cheek.
"You both stop laughing! I'll spank your asses, don't bully your dongsaeng." Minho abruptly comforts the baby fennec, holding both Hyunjin and Jeongin.

Chan laughs nervously, "Okay, now it's the puppy's turn. What's your name?" He kneels down on the floor and pets his twitching ears.
"Seungmin. Kim Seungmin" The puppy tugs on the hem of Changbin's shirt and whispers, "Who's this Ahjussi?" Felix immediately started laughing again, "Mister Chris he called you ahjussi!"

".. Why do you guys keep calling me old? I Told you I'm only 26!" Chan sulks.
"That's right. You guys call him hyung, okay? Even though he is old." Lee Know smirked,
"Hey! You're 25 you know-"
"I'm hungry." Changbin said, his ears flopping as his stomach growled. Everyone had empty stomachs.
"Mister Lee Know and Mister Chan, can me and my friends have food?" Hyunjin asks, Jeongin nodding. Han wrapped his hands around Lee Know's neck and pulled him back and forth. "Pleaaaaase! I want cake!" Lee Know clicked his tongue. Everyone else followed and started swarming Lee Know again. Chan was sad that he didn't get any hugs.
"Hey, what about me?" he opened his arms, showing dimples.

Seungmin felt bad for his ahjussi, so he simply just tug on the hem of his shirt. "Food." Chan was immediately in awe and he embraced Seungmin, making the two fall on the floor.
"You're just a cute little wolf!"
"I'm a dog."

Note:

I'm sorry if I didn't make Felix and Changbin according to their SKZOO animals... I didn't know what to do with a chick and a dwaekki💀 Hope you guys would understand if I made them apart of the wolf gang, yk? 😅😅