𝟏𝟎: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

"Ughh... just when I thought things were getting better." Lee Know rolled his eyes and turned his back on the guy, crossing his arms and unpacking the boxes.
"Don't you give me that attitude." He said, leaning on to the doorframe. Lee Know scoffed and looked back.
"Get used to it since you're living with me now. Anyway, how old are you?" He said as he started pulling his things out. 
"Jeez... I'm 20 years old. Christopher Bangchan, call me Chris. What about you?" Chris also lets himself in and he sits on one of the chairs, arms and legs crossed.
"...Lee Minho, I'm 19...just call me Minho." He mumbled, "Are you a foreigner?"
"Well... I am from Australia." Chris stood up from the chair and started unpacking his stuff, too. 

And nothing really happened right after that. They both were really awkward until the day became night and it was really cold outside. Lee Know decided to talk a small walk outside right after a whole day of unpacking and putting his belongings.

 He wore his coat and went outside until his phone rang, it was his mom again. He obviously accepted the video call and sat down on the staircase.
"Hello~ The meal today was yummy, ma." He exclaimed, smiling.
"I made it with love. Have you finished it all?" She responds and Lee Know nodded. 
"Mhm! And-- by the way, eomma, I have a new roommate." He said with a frown.
"Well, why so sad, hon?" She noticed the frown. And Lee Know sighed.

"Well... he isn't the best roommate, at first he looks really mature and conservative it makes me feel a bit out of tune with him." Lee Know moaned, "Really, it's going to be hard to live here..."

Lee Know's mom could completely understand him, "Is he the person behind you?" She says, and Minho immediately looks back. It is his roommate. He stood up in shock and laughed nervously.
"Ahh...Chris... I didn't know you were here--" Chris puts his hand on the wall, "Uh-huh. We're you talking about me just now?" 
Minho shook his head. "No, no. I was talking about some personal matters with my mom... I'm going to take a walk outside-" He went downstairs and went out the open air, scratching his own nape. He's really screwed up.
"Sorry, eomma. Uhm... that was my roommate, actually..." He chuckled then frowned. "God... I'm gonna have to sleep in the same room with him later..."
Lee Know's mom gave a small laugh,
"I'm sorry for you, hon. But you were talking about him in the staircase, too. He probably heard you loud and clear. Anyway, eomma's got to have to go and clean the house. Goodbye my baby! Good luck with that roommate  of yours" She gave a virtual blow kiss before ending the call, it warmed Lee Know's heart but he's more worried about having to deal with the awkwardness in between him and Chris later.

Midnight...

Lee Know went back to his dorm and decided to take a shower first. He noticed Chan on his bed, just on his phone. They both ignored each other. He went in the bathroom and stripped off his clothes, getting in the shower and turning it on. 
Agh! It's cold... Lee Know thought as he shivered.

Right after he was done he grabbed the towel in the rack and wiped himself off, then wore his loose T-shirt and boxers. That was how he always slept. The moment he went out the bathroom,  Chris looked at him up and down.
"Is that what you're wearing to sleep?" He said with a judging look.
"Oh, just don't mind it." Minho smiled and when he turned his back against Chris he rolled his eyes.
"I saw that." Chris said, "Yeah, yeah." He mumbled as he prepared to go to sleep. 

"Night." Lee Know mumbled as he tucked himself to sleep.
"Night." Chan blandly said.