𝟏𝟔(𝟐): 𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬.

"Hyunjin... Hyunjin oppa..." A girl batted her eyelashes at Hyunjin, he immediately gained popularity and was labeled the 'Prince of Kindergarten'. 
"Do you wanna share snacks with me?" She inched her seat a little closer, and Hyunjin smirked. "Sorry. But Changbin hyung already reserved to have recess with me. Better luck next time!"
Changbin, standing proud and 'tall', put his seat next to his dongsaeng and put him in a headlock. "Yeah! That's right!" He giggled, hitting Hyunjin playfully as his tail wagged.
"Actually I'd rather have a snack date with y-" Changbin shoved his lovely chips inside of hyunjin's mouth, making him grunt.
"I'm gonna bite you..."

The girl frowned. "I'll get you next time, Changbin." She growled, "Hmhp!" Then ran off crying to her other friends.

"There, Changbin, are you happy? You made one of my fans cry." Hyunjin coughed, getting out of Changbin's headlock. Changbin whined. "But I'm one of your more important fans. I'm your favorite Hyung, am I not?" 

Hyunjin doesn't respond, he simply gets flustered and continues to shove snacks in his mouth. Changbin gets all excited and started playfully hitting hyunjin again, being flattered by the silence they both shared.
"Yaaa! I am!"

--

"Seungmin?" The teacher asked, tapping his pen on the clipboard. Everyone stares at puppy Seungmin and his ears go down. "Yes, teacher?" 
"Is that your little brother hiding under your desk?" The teacher points, raising an eyebrow. Seungmin looks down and sighs, rubbing his forehead. "Sorry, sir. I tried and tried to get rid of him." He grumbled, then looked down at I.N's tail wagging. "You little troublemaker. You're going to get me in trouble. Shoo." 

"Nooo! I love you!" Jeongin clinged on Seungmin's leg, and the teacher face-palmed. 
"if he misbehaves he's out of this classroom."

--

After recess, Han went to go out and play with his other Friends as Felix stayed to draw some pictures, as Felix was drawing his brothers, a group of people came up to him, hovering over him. "Felix, right?" Classmate 1 giggled, sitting on Felix's desk and checking out his drawings. He saw a bunch of animals and smirked. "You and Han are brothers.. Huh..." He grabbed the drawing, making Felix look up at him as a reflex.
"G-Give it back!" Felix tried to grab it but it was swayed away from him, the girls following classmate 1 giggles.

"Ugh, why do you have to be so mean, Felix? I was just looking at your drawing." Classmate 1 frowned, throwing it towards Felix and pouting. Felix looks at the drawing that's on the floor, picks it up and whimpers as his ears go down.

"L-Leave me alone... I'll tell teacher--" 
"Oh yeah!? My mum's good friends with the principal!" Classmate 1 took a step closer towards Felix, scaring him. 
"So sit down and behave!"

Felix looked at the classmate and sat down immediately, gulping his throat. 
"That's right." Classmate 1 tapped on the desk, it was a mocking noise for some reason. It scared Felix.
 "Felix... Why aren't you as cool as your brother?" The girl from Classmate 1's squad came forward, crossing her arms that are on the table. 
"Your ears... they're shaped weird! And your tail... its thin and straight... unlike Han's. 
Are you guys really brothers?"

Felix felt hurt by those words. But he nodded along. They were true. He didn't look like Han at all, but he met him on the day they all met in the same box, still baby animals. His ears go down again, and he became more and more upset. With himself.
"...I-I don't know... uhm.." Felix started shaking. They're not TRUE brothers at all and he just realized it.

"...And!" The girl's friend came up, "Felix, you should really eat less! You're getting so fat, look!" She gently slapped Felix's cheek, and Felix was not comfortable with that. 
"...I'm getting fat?" Felix genuinely asked, looking at the 3. They all nodded, laughing. Felix laughed with them nervously. But they weren't laughing with Felix at all.

"Yes. look at your belly, haha!" The girl pointed out, "So gross..." She mumbled as she mischieviously smiled, walking away with her two friends.