𝟖: 𝐀 𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐒𝐧𝐚𝐜𝐤

"Kids, sleepy time!" Lee Know clapped his hands, "Get in the bathroom, we're going to brush our teeth first." He opens the bathroom door and got in with the waddling Chan, acting all excited as the kids were about to sleep. The only time the kids are nice is when they're asleep.

"Come on, double time. It's almost 9 p.m and you don't wanna be late for tomorrow. Tomorrow we're gonna have pancakes." Chan exclaimed.
"Yipee!" Han skipped as he held Hyunjin's hand, the two dramatic fur babies obviously had to be together in every moment. Actually, everyone was holding hands now. 

Minho gave everyone their individual toothbrushes and toothpaste, but he had to brush Jeongin's canines himself and teach him how to do it while he does.
"Everyone brush their teeth properly, alright? NO one is making a mess today! And no throwing the toothpaste around and leaving the lid open!" Minho set out the rules, and of course they are willing to follow. Especially on that lid part-- Chan has definitely faced those consequences of leaving it open.
"Yes sir." Chan murmured as he brushed his teeth. Everyone looked at Chan and followed the way he brushed his teeth. 
Minho grabbed the kiddie toothpaste and applied it on Jeongin's toothbrush, 
"c'mere, I.N-ah" He called out, then he forcefully opened the fennec fox's mouth and started brushing his canines. "Canines first. Then your little front teeth." Lee Know mumbled, and Jeongin's tail started wagging. He loves all his hyungs dearly.
Minho grabbed Jeongin's chin and started brushing the bottom part of his teeth, right after he was finished he gave Jeongin a cup of water and brang him to the step stool.

"Is everyone else finished brushing?" 
"Yeah!" They all exclaimed in unison. Jeongin nods.
"Chan, go help them rinse. I'll just go to their rooms." Chan did a thumbs-up, guiding the kids to the step tool.

Bed time...

"Altight, everyone set?" Minho folded some clothes and put it in the closet, 
"Yep! We're all a-okay." Changbin responds.
Everyone was sleeping together in one line, Minho and Chan didn't have the budget to buy them their individual beds, but who cares? They always wanted to be together, and surprisingly Seungmin does like it too.

"I'm closing the lights now. Ya'll better sleep, if I catch one of you outside, you guys are all getting a spanking." Lee Know warned before closing the light, "Good night." He mumbled, closing the door behind him. He groaned and looked at Chan. It's about time they had their rest.

"You should sleep too. I have some thing to take care of." Lee Know said, patting Chan's back and about to do some business before he had been pulled in by Chan again. He always had a hobby of pulling Minho towards in his arms whenever he tried to escape their alone-time. "Nope. You're going to rest today too, baby." Chan giggled, guiding Minho towards their own room.

Lee Know rolled his eyes and just gave up. There was no way he was escaping this boyfriend of his.
"Ughh.. You know--" Chan shushed Lee Know, kissing his jawline and the corner of his lips. "The hell- Chan!" He stuttered, making his flustered state a loveable sight for Chan.
"Come on, we haven't kissed in a while. And I want to."
He sulked, and Minho pushed his face away again. But the wolf just kept holding on tightly. it almost suffocated him.
"And... you also haven't rested in a while. I always slept before you. But now, I wanna see you sleep beside me. Can I kiss you? Pretty please?" Chan whispered, kissing Minho's forehead and making him groan.

"Fine. But just one smooch. I can't waste any time today." Chan understood, he was even lucky to get a kiss from Minho. He leaned in with puckered lips and pecked the corner of his lips before digging in--
The small kiss left a wet noise once they pulled away, it wasn't that spicy but it tickled Chan's heart. "Oh God, you don't know how much I'm holding back." Chan chuckled, embracing Minho and pushing him on to the bed
"CHAN--" Minho was suffocated with neck kisses and a few affectionate ones on the forehead and cheek, it made him roll his eyes. "I would've preferred it if my cats suffocated me like this but..." The cheeky wolf already knew how to finish off that sentence.

"But you like it, don't you?" He said in a hoarse voice, nudging his nose against Lee Know's neck. Minho wouldn't dare to admit anything.
"...mhn.." Lee Know responded under his breath, Chan knew Lee Know wasn't always good at showing his affection, but he's patient. He'll know his baby will someday say it right to his face again.

"I love you too. Now, sleep this time."

Note:

In these past few chapters, it will be all about Minchan's backstory and how they met. Hope you guys will enjoy it cause I will release all of them at the same time, and the words might be over 600, 1000 or more, so it might take a while for me to update. If people enjoy these 9 chapters I have posted, I will be sure to make more. Thank you STAY.