𝟏𝟒(3): 𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲

"N-Nour. My Felix and everyone else, you got it all wrong." Chan wrapped his arm around Felix's shoulder. petting his ears. "It was just a silly joke... more like an representation of some sort but not oice cream, most definitely. We wouldn't hide sweets from you guys." He was stuttering from how nervous he got. Chan's going to be the one scolded now.
Han, with a spoonful of ice cream in his mouth, and his tail wagging simultaneously "We can't trust Chan hyung anymore, he almost got us in trouble the last time we ate Lee Know hyung's sweet!"

"Everyone be quiet!" Jeongin slammed his tiny paw on the table, and everyone went silent. Even Lee Know.
"Hyungs really shouldn't break their own rules, but Lee Know and Channie Hyung already paid the compensation of eating ice cream at night! So let's forgive them!"

Everyone looked at each other and nodded. Everyone makes mistakes. "Yes. Definitely. We are sorry." Chan mumbled, looking at Lee Know who was getting flustered every millisecond.
"This is your fault for making that stupid joke." He muttered under his breath, stepping on Chan's foot. Chan was holding in tears and gulping down his scream.

--

The kids went to go and have another round in the playground just to bond. Going down slides, pushing kids off the weird contraption, hanging out at the contraption, it was a fun day for everyone. Lee Know is still mad at Chan and he can't do anything about it. 
"...Honey--"
"Don't even think about saying what you are about to say." He glared up at him, putting a sharp nail up against his throat. Chan didn't even breathe. He was stationary. "Yes, sir..."
Han tugged on Lee Know's shirt, making him look down upon him with a raised eyebrow. "What?"
"Hyung... Is that why I heard creak creak at night?" He giggled, the two looked at eachother in surprise.
"Han, what do you mean?" 
"Hehehehe! You guys are so noisy when eating ice cream." Han ran away to play with Felix, and they were both still in shock. Still, Lee Know blames chan. 
"Yeah. You're so damn noisy, BANG chan." He stepped on Chan's foot. "HONEY-"

--

Chan wrestles Minho until they both fall down on the bed. Lee Know giggles and embraces Chan tightly, being a bit playful now as it seems. He's usually nonchalant 99% of the time but Chan manages to soften him up. 
Their faces are inches apart, and Lee Know is so inlove right now. He rubbed his nose against Chan's, who's head was still, but was smirking.
"Honey~" Lino murmured.
"Why are you so happy, hm? I thought I was going to get in trouble for earlier?" Although he was already safe, his inner dumb self decided to ask and risk his life again.
"...Well..." Minho turned away, having a soft expression. "I'll let you go this time. But don't say such things infront of the kids anymore. They're too young to understand, but I think that's common sense already, right?" He sighed, his thumb rubbing Chan's cheek.

"I'm in a good mood now, so don't you remind me of earlier or I might really crush your skull." He laughed, both of his hands squishing Chan's face. 
"..."
"Oh, it's a joke?"