[19]: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙾𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚍𝚎

Start from the beginning

After a brief moment of staring into each other's tense gaze, Karl finally took his leave with his feet stepping out of the room along with the metallic door sliding close again.

Orion stares blankly at the metalic door, some more training? Is he doing something wrong? All his thoughts are wrestling together with the result of anxiety rushing through his thoughts.

No wind nor voice comes by his room until the metalic door slides open, startling Orion to adjust his sitting position to be more upright, though all those effort are payed with bit of irritation as he realize it was one of the nurse coming in for him.

The nurse smiles at Orion, though he can acknowledge the feeling of fear behind those bright face. "Don't worry, Im not in any shape to hurt anyone..." Orion mutters out a reassuring sentence, causing the nurse's body posture to get loosen down.

"Sorry..." The nurse apologize as Orion discovers that those smiles aren't the true smile of her. Her gaze sways from Orion's left hand to the empty glass of water.

"Would you like me to refill this for yours?" The nurse asked as she grabbed the glass of water, Orion's gaze stays at her for a brief three second before he nods.

Orion blows out a sigh after sensing that he will be alone again after the nurse take her leave with her slow steps now coming at the metalic door.

Before the metalic door slides fully open, Orion shouted out a "Hey.", causing the nurse to turn her gaze at him. Orion think briefly about what words he should spoke out, before he grumbles, "Maybe fill that glass with tea instead..."

───────────────────────

Rouna City

???

───────────────────────

Hour after hour, dusk finally arrive at the end of the horizon. Darkness start to crawl into the skies.

Along with the wicked action of Rouna's sprouting as if it was a parasitic plants...

SPLAT—The blood gush out of the brunette's man chest, draining his life slowly as the blade was kept in the man's chest.

"I swear I have no idea who Santoso is..." The brunette spat out his last word before the blade is pulled all out, allowing his death to flow out much faster with his body falling back to a rough death.

"Blakie Blake... I told you, no ordinary person would know the presence of that man." A figure on the shadow walks out to the light as he spokes, his hand shuffling around a handful amount of card.

The other figure—Blake—turned to the light, revealing his appearance of a man in a neat wolfcut as his hairstyle and a dark techwear jacket and pants. "Then how am I going to deliver this intels I have inquire? I cannot be collecting them for no reason." Blake grunts in frutration. "And I don't go by Blakie..." He adds before averting his gaze to the countless cadaver on the dark alleyway behind him.

The figure on the shadow of he building laughs in amusement before he finally jumps out of the shade with his arms wrapped around Blake's neck, revealing his classic undercutted coal gray hair and casual white T-Shirt with an unbuttoned jacket ontop of it, and of course a pair of trousers to cover his bottom part of his body.