chapter 14

Enha  house...

" I don't know Hyung I swear I didn't do anything with her "??? said.

" but the picture showing carefully jake  that you both kissed each other "??? said.

" and do you know this picture showing on whole school, you horny ass can't you control your hormones "??said.

"what the heck I didn't do anything with her ,I had my girlfriend who I love her more" jake  said.

"and that's the problem that she's in coma and here you fucking your stepsis"?? said.

"watch your mouth niki "jake said in angry tone.

" shut up you guys "??said.

" listen guys we didn't know who took that pic but I'm sure someone want us to destroy "??said.

"hyung! "??said.

"everyone looked towards someone "

" can't you guys just shut your mouth and let me eat peacefully "??said.

"you bitch can't you see we are talking serious and here you eating " jake  said.

"well I thought kissing your stepsister is only your serious think " ?? said.

"both of you shut up and jihyun what the hell is your problem can't you stop talking about my brothers "??said.

" I didn't say anything heeseung  so better you shut up "jihyun said in annoying tone and walked away with smirked nobody notice except niki .

" that smirk? "Niki  thought.

"Niki followed her "

AMUSEMENT PARK..

???POV..

"now I feel good "?? said.

"wait and watch out lees I will snatch every thing you guys had "??said and call someone.

"kill her "??said and hangup the call smirked.

???End pov..

*enha  house...

[breaking news :again we found someone dead body near Seoul old bar and police try to investigating about her name..

police found something from her body and it's her identity card..

finally police found her id her name is yang taeyong, wait isn't Lee jungwon  girlfriend  o my God it's look like someone cut her throat and we found more bruises her body it's looks like  someone torture her from few months.]

"suddenly news channel changed "

"Hyung taeyong! she's she death but how "niki asked in shocked tone.

" someone is trying to take revenge on us but why? " Heeseung said.

" but wait where is jungwon "everyone notice and shocked.

"searched him before something happened to him " everyone run away.

" but didn't notice someone notice them "

"I know who killed her"??said and walked towards her /him room.