chapter 3

" OK children let's forget this " Mr lee said.

" we have announcement,me and Ms Choi we both going to married after 1 week " everyone shocked.

"what the hell dad, you told us yesterday that you have girlfriend and now you say you guys getting married " Jay  said.

"jay behave, we both know each other from childhood " Ms Choi smile.

"eomma is it true that the special gift is your marriage and boyfriend? "y/n asked.

"y/n~" Ms Choi said.

"eomma how could you easily forget about appa, you know I don't want them become my brothers ,I don't want that rich man become my father " y/n loudly said.

"y/n I'm sorry I should -"before Ms Choi talk sometime y/n stop her .

"if you love this man more than my dad then who am I to stop you "y/n said and left Mr lee house and everyone shocked and sad.

" boys" Mr lee said .

" enhypen follow her"

 ________________________________________

" why !why! me !,I hate them, I hate my mom, "y/n said throwing stone in pond..

" so now you are regretting this " y/n turned her face and saw jihyun.

" what do you want now ?are you here for your rude behavior "jihyun rolled her eyes and sit beside her.

" yah I'm talking to you are you heard me " jihyun again ignored her.

"my mother also remarried with rich man and I also got seven stepbrothers "jihyun said and y/n shocked.

"don't be shocked I'm telling because now your situation like me"jihyun said.

"but how do-"y/n cut off again by someone.

" yah you bitch are you crazy how could you give your future brother in pain, do you know if something happened to you then our dad gonna kill us " Niki  said.

"I'm sorry "y/n said and turned her face but she didn't saw