chapter 7

"jihyun come downstairs and walked towards kitchen "

"why I felt like I'm thirsty? "jihyun said and drunk water and come back from kitchen but suddenly her eyes towards basement.

" and she saw lots of blood "

" but she ignored and walked towards her room "

time skip.....

"boys today's work is hard "heeseung said and laid down on the sofa "

" hey guys I saw blood coming out from basement " Jungwon and everyone shocked.

"they run towards basement and saw the basement door is unlocked and dark.

"OMG who did this !!!" Heeseung said.

"suddenly sunoo remember."

"where is y/n?"he asked and everyone confused except jake .

" y/n?why would she will be here? wait sunghoon did you fucking lock her here? "Niki  said and sunghoon  stay quiet.

"what the hell sunghoon are you out of your mind, what if something happened to her then who will response? "Heeseung said in angry tone.

"you will response  about her"everyone turned their face and saw jihyun.

"are you not sleeping this time " niki  asked in annoying tone.

" and are you not too "jihyun said.

" wow now you thought this heeseung , what happened that day when she got bullied by your brothers then where your response talk? "jihyun asked and heeseung  become silent.

"do you think keep her lock In dark room and know about her phobia and left you guys "jihyun said.

" oh I forgot who am I talking about the most bullied and play boys, who can kill for each other even he /she innocent but do you care " jihyun said and come downstairs and facing jay .

"those pretty Mr lee hands mark on your cheek pretty because this mark showing your place  Kim jay" jihyun and smirked.

" and one day "jihyun held jay  chain and grabbed harshly .

"those pretty face will ruined by scars "jihyun  said and pushed him and walked towards her room.

"Jay  shocked by her words "

"what was that? " sunghoon  shocked and asked.

"her target is Jay ? "taehyung thought and looked towards his brother.

Next day.....

"Hyung are you OK " niki asked and jay nodded.

"he still remember the last word "scars".

" Hyung do you think jihyun will tell this  to dad "niki asked.

"I don't know niki  but I hope she don't "heeseung   said and everyone looking towards jihyun who was silently eating her lunch

" y/n-ah are you sure you wanna friends with her "???asked.

"shhh! yeonjun keep quiet "???said.

" hi jihyun meet my friends txt "jihyun looked towards young boys and her eyes become red.
" we never thought you our friend you are just shamesless and ashamed  you are disgusting. You are murder you kill your own motherget out from our life .we hate you !!!"

" what this guys doing here "jihyun coldly said and others confused.

"we want you to be our friends "???said and smiled.

"jihyun dropped her lunch and everyone shocked and enha confused.

"friends huh? do you know the meaning of friendship?  how could you become friends when you don't know anything about someone "jihyun said and pushed y/n and run away.

" y/n are you okay " ???asked in worried tone.

"I'm fine I think she needs more time to adjust new environment "???said.

"I know "???said.