chapter 5

" why we are running wait! why am I running with I didn't do anything with them"y/n said.

" jihyun stopped "

" I don't know? you are standing there! "jihyun said and walked away.

" hey you! " y/n saw jay .

" you little bitch how dare you run like that after hurt sunghoon"jay said and y/n confused.

" I didn't hurt him it was jihyun"she try to defend herself but jay dragged her.

'' jay dragged her in empty classroom and y/n saw others members also "

"well y/n you become bad girl and run away from us with that kiddo and you even dare to talk us back "jay said.

" I didn't do anything she was the who -"before she could explain heeseung stopped her.

"we are not here for your explanation y/n ,we are here for other work "heeseung said.

"and what's that.?"y/n said.

"simple confess your mom to cancel the marriage because we don't want you and your gold digger mom" niki said.

" my mom is not gold digger your dad and mom fall in love with each other "y/n said.

"don't scream y/n or else you will not like the consequences " jay said.

"and what Is the consequences Mr lee Jay "said and everyone gulped and turned their face and saw Mr lee standing there.

"dad! " everyone shocked.

" you guys threatening her and you even called my girlfriend gold digger, how dare you "Mr lee angry said and slapped jay  "

"dad!!!"

" how could you Jay I didn't teach you that, don't forget that you guys are adopted and don't think about interfering on my personal issues " Mr Lee  said and glare at jay.

"and you guys are grounded from school and about marriage we are going to married the day after tomorrow " Mr Lee  said and left.

"everyone shocked and angry "

"y/n shocked and gulity "

"look what you did, because of your mom dad slapped jay  and called us adopted child "niki said left.

"I'm sure you called him and showing him that how you innocent but after their marriage I will take revenge on you "sunghoon  said and left.

"little bit they don't know that someone watching them with creepy smile "

"my mission one is complete, I will ruin your life and making hell, like how you guys did with me "???said and watching y/n crying.

"poor girl she doesn't know that she will helping me alot with her innocent face, soon you will free from this game "???said and left