chapter 12

Enha POV:

" Hyung did you see jihyun? " Jungwon  asked.

" after that fight we didn't see her but I hope she's okay " heeseung said.

"suddenly main door opened and everyone saw jihyun"

" jihyun are you okay? " Heeseung asked .

"does it look like I'm OK " jihyun said and rolled her eyes.

" ugh well I made some soup sit with us I will  give you some medicines " heeseung said but jihyun shaked her head.

" I don't need your help " jihyun said and walked away jin signed.

END POV:

 ________________________________________

"jihyun walked towards y/n room and saw her sleeping. "

" jihyun signed and walked towards her room. "

" jihyun laid down on her bed look towards her family picture "

"eomma I didn't mean that I'm just angry that because yeonjun try to flirt with her I know his every step but I swear I didn't mean to hurt them " tears left from cheek she closed her eyes and silently crying.

*FLASHBACK *

" jihyun catch me "???said.
"yeonjun Oppa you running fast " jihyun said and pout.
" aww my little jihyun made on us "??said and hugged her.
" soobin don't tease her and don't touch she's mine "??said.
"shut up!  she's our! our jihyun! txt jihyun "???said and jihyun hugged them.

Two months later...

" jihyun why are you crying? " her mother asked.
"eomma yeonjun say bad things and they end up our friendship they said I never there friend they I'm trash "jihyun said and hugged her mother and her mother hugged her. but she's doesn't know that, that day she hugged last time her mother.

"Eommaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!  don't leave me, eomma " the little girl cried whole night***.

*FLASHBACK END*

*knock * *knock*

" Miss jihyun wake up Master Heeseung called you downstairs " ??? said and jihyun wake up.

" y/n !" y/n turned her back and saw jihyun.

" what do you want jihyun? " y/n coldly replied.

" your brothers calling you downstairs " jihyun said in rudely and y/n nodded.

"I thought you wanted to say sorry about yesterday but I think I'm wrong "y/n thought.

"y/n come downstairs and saw her brothers waiting for her "

"Oppa where is jihyun? " y/n asked but everyone ignoring her.

" we are getting late because of you let's go now " jimin said coldly and y/n apologized them and walked towards the car.

TIME SKIP.....

" y/n meet us in rooftop " yeonjun asked and y/n nodded.

"y/n walked towards her classroom and saw everyone staring at her "

"look who we have here a bitch who always surrounded by her five sugar daddies oops  plus seven more sugar daddies "???said and everyone looking at her disgustingly.

" what the hell taemin? "y/n yelled at her but she got slapped by someone who she's not accepted.

" jake!! "