chapter 10

"yo jihyun! " she turned her back and saw someone .

"oi get out get out I want to meet my sister " ???said and walked towards jihyun and sit beside her.

"yah what are you doing here didn't I told you stay away from me! "jihyun said in annoying tone.

"chill Sis I'm your brother "??said.

"stepbrother"jihyun said and rolled her eyes.

"ouch it's hurts "???said and hugged her.

"what the hell "but before she hit him, the boy said something made her calm.

"please don't remind me that word again please jihyun" ???said and break the hug.

" I'm sorry jungwoo, I'm sorry I'm just not in mind I'm just sad " jihyun said and jungwoo nodded.

"it's okay jihyun it's not ur fault that  night my brother died it was a accident don't stress yourself "jungwoo said  .

 ________________________________________

" Unnie when my brothers coming it's late" y/n asked her maid.

"I don't know Ms but I'm sure they will come soon "y/n nodded and walked towards her room.

" we are back "???said.

"y/n come downstairs and saw her brothers.

" oppa why are you late? "y/n asked but  Jay  glared at her.

" shut up bitch because of you she's in hospital " Jay  yelling at her.

" why y/n why did you do that "Jay  said and pushed her.

" that time jihyun come downstairs and saw jay  and y/n argument.

" can't you guys just shut up I'm trying to study " jihyun said and jay glared at her.

" don't come here between us you bitch"jay  said and jihyun calm herself.

"are you thinking that your girlfriend condition is bad because of y/n"and everyone shocked.

"how do you know that " jimin asked.

" well that bitch deserve that well I beat her because she annoying me " jihyun said and jay slapped her.

"jay!! " heeseung  shout.

" you bitch, my father say to  take care you but you try to hurt my girlfriend " jay said and jihyun fist and laughed.

" well this is your first Mr lee but if you dare to hurt me then I'm not hesitate to kill you, and about your girlfriend you should thank me that I save you from her "jihyun said  back again in her room.

" Jay  crying  silently "

" how dare she can do that I can't stand with her in same house, hyung do something or else she will destroy us one day "sunghoon  said.

"y/n standing there confusedly "

but little bit someone watching them

"wait and watch enha I will snatch every person you love in this world "???said and smirked