chapter 11

" jihyun are you okay? "??said.

" hmm yeah"jihyun said.

" jihyun why did you lied to him?" ???said.

"oppa If I didn't lie to him then he will punished her"jihyun said.

"but you could protect her instead of that lie "???said.

"no jungwoo Oppa you don't understand five yrs ago they never give me to defend myself they always toruture me even If tell them truth, and now they alteast not gonna harm her "jihyun said.

" does it hurts lot"jungwoo said and rub her cheek.

" Oppa I'm sorry again "jihyun said and smiled.

 ________________________________________

TEN DAYS LATER.....

[Breaking news -"Mr Lee sunghoon  fiance Jang jung-dae found death in her apartment, and police and detective  doing investigation and still didn't found any clue "]

" jungdae ! "Sunghoon saw her fiance and hugged her cold body.

"you can't leave me like that "sunghoon  said and crying.

" Mr Lee  heeseung , I'm detective cha dong tak I know how are you feeling this but I want to tell you that we checked CCTV footage and we found that a black cap guy coming here and after 15 minutes he's gone when Ms Jang death. "

" I think someone killed her maybe someone you know him "detective cha dong tak Said.

" thank you for your information " heeseung said and looked towards his brother.

Time skip....

" Hyung why she left me she promised me that she will lived me "sunghoon said and jay  hugging his brother ,jay  know how does it feel when his own girlfriend in coma.

" shh! Sunghoon  don't cry " jay said comfort his brother.

"Hyung I will not gonna leave him whoever doing this " sunghoon said.

 _______________________________________

*splash *

"wake up you bitch "???said.

"who are you what do you want from me I told you jungdae  location now leave me "???said.

"huh? not now I will gonna leave you when you give me complete information about lee family"???said.

" you should thank me that you're alive but if you dare to run away from here then you will gonna face the consequences, oh by the way Jungwon   didn't notice you are missing Ms taeyong"???said and smirked.

 _______________________________________

"Hyung from past days taeyong didn't pick up my calls, I also asked her neighbors they say that they didn't saw her I'm afraid where is she"jungwon  said.

" jungwon  don't worry we will gonna find her but now we should warned our girlfriends and protect y/n and jihyun we don't have any clue about that person who is behind this but we will gonna find him soon" heeseung said.

Next morning.....

"y/n!!!!!!!!!!" she turned her back and saw her friends.

"hey guys "y/n said.

"I heard that about jay and sunghoon  gf we are really worried about you " soobin said.

" why? "y/n said.

"because you are precious for us " yeonjun said and cupped her cheeks but suddenly his hands slapped by someone.

"dare to touch her and I will not hesitate to kill you here"???said and everyone confused.

"and why do you care I didn't touch you"yeonjun said.

"jihyun he doesn't mean that "y/n said.

"you slut don't limit your cross "jihyun said and everyone shocked.

"what did you just called me "yeonjun said.

" slut? what do you want me to call you a gentleman "jihyun said.

"enough I don't know what's your problem why do you always insulting me but now enough you know I'm going to leave you know "yeonjun said and punched jihyun face jihyun fall down.

"yeonjun /jihyun! " y/n and txt said.

" everyone shocked and some are cheering "

" punching someone isn't solve Choi yeonjun, you always like that you never realized you fault "jihyun said and wiped her blood.

" you bitch yeonjun grabbed jihyun face and jihyun didn't scream and she hit on her neck and released herself " and yeonjun back off.

Enha pov...

" Hyung I don't know why jihyun lied to us that she was the girl that my girlfriend hurt but she's not "jay said and everyone confused.

"I think she thought y/n did that's why she took her blame "niki  said.

"well she's not bad we think she just upset "heeseung said and everyone nodded but suddenly they heard cheering noise.

"huh? Sunghoon  do we have duplicates that people are cheering? "jake  said.

"nope I think some boys fighting "sunghoon said.

" did you heard the new girl and yeonjun fighting "???said.

"yes let's watch "??said.

"jihyun?  yeonjun?  what now why she's fighting now ah she such a trouble maker " jake said and other run towards them.

End pov....

'' bts saw something unexpected "

" jihyun dress filled with bloods and yeonjun face full of bloods"

"y/n crying and screaming "

"txt try to stop them "

" you betrayed me again yeonjun " jihyun said and breathing heavily.

" jihyun suddenly fall down but jungwoo caught her"

" jihyun open your eyes jihyun " jungwoo said and took her in bride style and walked away.

" what's going on here!!!!!! " sunoo yelled and everyone scared.