Chapter twenty nine: Seek for help.

"...... "

'Where's this place' Evan thought to himself as he slowly open his eyes to see nothing but darkness.

"Ahh!." He let out a slow scream. But stopped when someone clap their hand on his mouth to keep him quiet.

"Once again you've woken me up!. What should I do to you?." Damien voice echo in the cold dark room.

"Damien?. What I'm I doing here?." Evan asked feeling more confused.

"Are you..... questioning me? Really?." Damien asked drawing even more closer to Evan. This made Evan shiver and hurriedly apologize.

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry master Damien. Please have mercy on me.... Don't hurt me, please." Evan pleaded with harsh breathing.

"I thought you left already!. Why did you come back?." Damien questioned angrily.

"I- I don't know." Evan replied shivering to himself while he avoid eye contact with Damien.

"Are you fucking sh***ing me!? I'll have to all night by my side and you won't let me have sex with you, and you'll be here for two days?." Damien lamented restlessly.

"Have sex with me? I'm not gay..... I'm straight-" Evan mumbled but stopped at the threatening eyes thrown at him.

"You're what?. Repeat that statement again." Damien whispered into Evan's left ear...

"I said I'm not- ahhh" Evan screamed at the middle of his sentence. Damien already flash his sharp blade along Evan's soft cheeks resulting to several blood trail making their way to Evan's jaw. Evan tried to hold his bleeding cheek. But Damien pinned his arms to the bed and hovered himself on Evan. With a slow pace, Damien lean forward to Evan's face and used his tongue to get every drop of blood on Evan's face.

Evan struggled for release. But his strength were no match for Damien's. If there's one thing Evan hate the most, is to act weak when assaulted. He wanted to fight back but he had nothing.

"What do you want for me?." Evan formed out a word with his chest heaving nonstop.

"You don't want me to answer that now, would you? Damien asked as he stare daggers at the shivering kid underneath him.

" Can you just let me go?. I don't understand any of this. I fell and hit my head hard. Damien who claim to be my friend saved my life by rushing me to the hospital while I was unconscious. I woke up in this room to meet another Damien. And when I fall asleep, I wake up in the real world where the Damien I know will care for me like an obsessed freak. Did I really hit my head that hard and now I'm imagining all this?" Evan asked himself.

"Is that all you know?." Damien asked and Nathan replied almost immediately.

"Yes! That's all I know and that's all they're telling me. Nothing else happened." Evan declares.

"Something very important happened!. You died!! Who brought you back to life? Well I did!! I sacrificed my seven lovely concubines to bring back your soul from your angel of death!. My dragon scale got infected while fighting for your worthless life!. Well at least I'm gonna be happy? No! I'll have to lay down here and moan my concubines! Do you think it's easy to have seven male concubines all to yourself? At least Damien is aware I'll have you sooner or later if my beastly sexual urge comes." Damien replied with gritted teeth. The anger he felt right now is more than enough to strangle Evan to death.

"I- still don't understand.... I died?. You brought me back to life. You're the healing dragon!!?. Oh my fucking god! How long will be locked up here with you?" Evan asked struggling to break free from Damien's tight grip again.

"I'm not saying anything about that. All I know is, I'm gonna see you as my concubines and sleep with you like I do with them. Then I can let you go when I'm satisfied." Damien replied slowly planting kisses on Evan's neck.

"Ahh- please don't do that." A moan escape Evan's lips. Damien hummed to himself at his new discovery.

"Your sensitive part is located in this spot?." Damien asked kissing and licking Evan's neck again. Evan whimper and shuddered at the contact of Damien's hot tongue on his neck.

"Ummm ahh-" Evan let out a low moan. Damien continue licking and kissing Evan's neck and ear.

"You want me to stop?." Damien whispered seductively into Evan's ear. His hot breath brush against Evan's ear and that made him whimper.

"Yes- ahh." Evan closed his eyes tight trying really hard not to scream. Damien let out a soft chuckle and his mighty hands creep it's way along Evan's waistline to his chest.

"You look so beautiful Evan." Damien mumbled. But Evan ignored his compliment and try to break free again from Damien huge body almost covering every part of him.

"How long do you intend to keep me?." Evan asked a little bit reluctant.

"Why do you care to know?." Damien asked kissing Evan's chest down to his stomach. Even breathing became heavy and harsh.

"Damien-" Evan try to protest but Damien cut him off.

"Call me Master Damien." Damien instructed and Evan nodded avoiding eye contact with the huge dragon. "Say it. I wanna hear you say it." Damien whispered seductively.

_____________________________

HELLO FRIENDS!!
Thanks for the votes!! I really appreciate

Please continue your vote and stay blessed! If you love this chapter, share with your friends.

Watch out for the next chapter