chapter twenty three: strange Damien

_________________________________

Evan's POV......

I woke up to see myself in a dime light silent bedroom. The white ceiling was the first thing that caught my attention. And the hair conditioner was high and choking. My back was against the bed and it's so fluffy. But I was finding it hard to breathe freely because something hard was pressed against my chest. Or should I say gripping my chest.

I looked down to see a mighty hand pressed against my chest firmly. And the hand belong to a guy who's asleep beside me. Also, he's half naked. And the most shocking thing is that my clothes are also gone. I'm totally naked!

"Ahhhh!" I let out a ear piercing scream.

The guy was startled awake. At first he looked shocked and worried. But then a strong frown clouded his face. He glared at me intensely.

"What's the problem?. Why did you disturb my sleep like that?. Are you horny?. You want me to fuck you or suck you again?." He asked me with a frown.

I stared at him in total shock. What's he saying?. I'm totally confused here. He want to do what? Fuck and suck me? Tf!

"Why are you so silent Evan?" He asked again.

"W.... WHo are you and how did you know my name?." I muster up courage to ask.

"You must be joking. It's me Damien your fiancee. Don't tell me you've forgotten about me as well." The guy who claims to be Damien replied.

Wait Damien?. WTF. He's not my fiance. He claimed to be my friend at the hospital. What's going on?.

"Fiance? Tf. You claimed to be my friend. What I'm I doing here?. Where is this place?...." I asked.

"Evan you can't just wake me up to ask me foolish questions like this." He fumed. "Also, you just got me hard with those sexy lips of yours." Damien said and I gulped hard. I bit my bottom lip nervously to stop myself from gasping. The obvious lust in his eyes gave me goosebumps.

But suddenly, Damien claim my lips passionately into a choking kiss that soon got heated. My heart raced and my eyes grew wide in shock. 'He just kissed me!'

Not only kiss was approaching. He got up and hovered himself on top me. He claimed my hips to give them a hard squeeze and kissed down my neck. I finally got the chance to gasp for air and speak. I stayed a few seconds to catch my breath before saying.

"What're you doing!. Let me go!." I yelled anxiously.

But there was no response from him. He just devoured my neck with kisses leaving turns of hockeys on my neck. His hands explore my bare skin making me shiver. I bit my lip hard to fight back the moan in my throat.

"Ah... " a moan escaped my mouth.

"Hmmm... Someone's feeling too excited." Damien teased.

"Damien or what ever you call yourself, let me go right now!." I stuttered.

"What did you just say?." His cold angry voice made me freeze. I release my hands from his grip and pushed him away with all my might. I sat up on the bed. And with that, I slapped him hard across the face.

"I said let me go!. Stay away from me you freak! Leave me alone. Right now!." I broke down in tears as I covered my body with the blanket.

But soon enough, I realized what I've done. I felt a sudden wind rush through my skin and I shivered in fear. I'm having goosebumps. This guy is dangerous. I shouldn't have slapped him. What if he inflicts more hard to me in this strange room?.