C?hapter five: Finally meet my crush.

Evan....

My mouth hang open at the sight of Liam. He's so attractive in his blue suit. His brown hair was combed backward and parked leaving some strands of hair at his face. He look like a prince.

At the sight of me, he smiled and winced at me seductively. My face burn like hellfire as I blushed uncontrollably. Is he this charming?. And the most confusing thing is, why I'm I blushing over his flirt?.

He held up his phone and typed something on his phone for some seconds before turning to me with a smirk. Just at that time, a new message beeped in my phone. I bring out my phone and saw the new message from Liam.

"Wanna hang out with me right now?. I wanna show you somewhere." I read and stared back at him.

"Sure. I'll be down in  ten minutes." Sent the message to Liam and he nodded with approval.

And with that, I rushed into my bathroom to do some washing and dressing.

After about six to seven minutes, I look at myself in the mirror and smiled. My white hoodie marches my booth. And my black baggy fit pants match my white plain canvas. I smiled at the different Evan I've become. I know I'm over dressing because of Liam. But I just don't want him to see me out of his standards. Even if I'm not up to his standards. I shouldn't be so low for him to hang out with.

I grabbed my wallet which contains a little amount of money in case anything stupid happens and I have to get home. It's important to take your wallet with you no matter how you trust the other person to pay for your expenses.

With full conference, I rush downstairs and what automatically killed my vibe is non other than Derek sitting beside Annabella shirtless. And he was sitting so close to Annabella as they both watch TV together. Why does this guy always have the spell to make me angry!. I approach them with fury written all over my face. I grabbed the TV remote and switch it off.

They both glanced at me and gasped in unison. Annabella eyes were shaking with shock.

"What the hell did you do that for Liam?. We were enjoying the show before you barged in!." Annabella scolded. But Derek stared silently at me with the look of embarrassment. He slowly reached out to his shirt at the top of the sofa and used it to cover his chest.

Wait I'm I the only one seeing this drama in this place?. Why the sudden shyness around me?.

"Where's Lora?." I asked.

"She stepped out some minutes ago." Derek answered.

"You might wanna explain why you're half naked in front of my little sister?." I asked and he felt so uneasy to speak.

"Well... The air conditioner isn't cold enough. So I removed my shirt to receive fresh air." He stammerer.

"And why is my sister sitting so close to you when there's so many sofa around?." I asked again and this time, Annabella answered.

"Because he's also my big brother now. I love him just like I love you. And why are you so concerned?." She asked.

"Because I care. And I'm looking out for my baby sister not to be seduced by a rich high school player." I replied.

"Excuse me?. I'm not a player. I love your sister and she's my first date." Derek defended himself.

"Really?. Mind wanna explain why you were making out with Dave in the genitor's closet two days ago?." I asked and his eyes grew wide in shock. Annabella gasped and turn to Derek to confirm if I'm telling the truth.

"Did that happen?. Did that happen?.Are you gay?." She asked curiously. He stared back at me with shock and I maintained eye contact with him.

"Annabella_" Derek try to deny but Annabella cut him off.

"Tell me!." She yelled with treating tears. Derek sigh in defeat.

"It's true. I'm sorry. It's just-" Derek try to explain to Annabella who's eyes were burning with threatening tears.

"You're a liar!. I can't believe I took you as my brother. You're just like Henry!." She yelled at Derek with angry tears, ran upstairs to her room and slammed the door hard.

"Why did you blurt out such a word in front of Annabella?." He asked worriedly.

"You should tell Lora yourself and end things with her before she finds out and hate you forever." I warned and intended to leave. But then he grabbed my wrist and pulled me to his chest. He embrace me tight to his chest and I can feel his heart pounding like crazy.

I struggled on his grip but he refuse to let go off me. He robbed my back slowly and sniff my hair before sighing with a satisfied smile.

"What do you think you're doing?. Let go off me at once!." I yelled. But he didn't let go.

"Can you feel the pounding of my heart?." He asked.

"I said let me go!!." I screamed. But then he tackled me into the sofa and sat on my waist trapping me beneath him.

I froze with eyes open. Derek is gay!