15

June, Avery and I were done fucking and fell asleep. I woke up and found them both having one arm and one leg over my body. I chuckled and moved their body parts carefully so they wouldn't wake up. I used the restroom and got dressed in my swimming suit and took my shower sandals and a towel with me. I figured I shower afterwards.
About ten minutes later the rest of the women showed up and dove in the pool for an hour. We all got out and went to take a shower to go have breakfast with John and Joy. We decided to walk for the exercise. It was definitely a nice walk. Avery said she would ask them to take us back to the mansion afterwards.

We all woke up on thr yacht refreshed and eating breakfast.  We wouldn't be in Edessa until tonight.Today it was just enjoying the yacht and partaking in shooting clay targets in the sky. Maura had made sure nets would catch majority of the debris.  She was environmentally conscious.  Jane won. She didn't miss one. We all had to pay up five grand and transfer the monies in the Vincent Korsak's Children's Shelter in Italy. 

In Venice... the breakfast was over with. We cleaned the mess from breakfast so Joy and John could do their jobs.  We decided to walk back and see more of the property. We each had two bottles of water with us to sip or drink while we walked and in took in the beauty of the property. June pointed out to us where the horse stables once were and why Maura and her identical twin sister never replaced the stables nor the horses that were caught in a fire.  The bed and breakfast inn was okay.  We walked and tasted some of the wines and ate some of their cheeses and grapes.  We learned a little about the history of the wines from the head foreman.  He had two golf carts waiting at one of the wine tasting rooms. He knew we were here and didn't want us to get too hot. The weather temperature increased too much.  Our shirts and bras were wet from sweating too much. We thanked him and the other employee. We all decided to do a little shopping and take in the city where Lisa, June and Avery told us about.  Lisa walked with us but wasn't exhibiting and public display of affection. People were aware who they were.

In Greece... we all decided to work out and swim some since it wasn't too hot.
The crew was very polite and would bring us towels , beverages and snacks for us.
Candace and Jane left us for awhile.   We laughed because we all knew they were fucking one another by the way they had returned with their faces red and both of them blushing.

Lisa: Dani and Sylvia don't be jealous because they are not afraid to fuck one another.

Dani and the rest of us laughed and teased Lisa Culpo. Maura got closer to Jane and kissed her. Lisa did the same with her wife. We all finished our tea. It was time for lunch. We went inside to eat and enjoy the delicious food with several of the crew members. We got use to them eating with us at times. Maura explained to her that she treats her employees as if they are family. We eventually made it back to our rooms to shower and some of stayed in them to nap or whatever.  Dani and Lisa took a sew doo out in the water to enjoy the water and each other's company.  They told us all when we were eating dinner.

In Venice...we had ate lunch and also dinner at the Everlasting restaurant.  We only paid for our beverages and left a nice tip. Avery explained at the properties that MAURA owns. No family member pays for their food but is expected to leave a nice tip and pay for their alcohol drinks. We were tired from shopping.  We returned to the mansion and I think we all fell asleep for the night.