6.

Sylvia: Lisa do you want to give or receive?

Sylvia is now naked with Jane and I. We are rolling dice. Lisa is on her back. She wants to receive.  Sylvia is positioned by her head and I am pounding inside her.
Lisa is screaming wanting more of me.  Lisa is beginning to eat out Sylvia's pussy.  Thank goodness my beds have mattress covers to prevent them from being wet. Lisa's face is dripping juices from Sylvia and my cum and Lisa's juices are all over the mattress below her vagina.

Dani Daniel's and Sylvia Sage are attorneys at the law firm when they are not being flight attendants when Jane wants them to be.

Dani: Maura are the cuffs too tight?
Maura: No but how do you feel with Candace in you?
Dani: FUCK YES RIGHT THERE CANDY JUST LIKE THAT!

We have been fucking one another for over two hours now.  I am enjoying Candace and enjoyed her in me in and on me various ways.

Candace: Maura shit Dani is amazing.  Poor thing I wore her out and she looks adorable asleep.  I am spent because of you two. More so you.  I knew of the Rizzoli sex drive but never imagined  but we still continued after she fell asleep. Are you going to stay with us or go back?
Maura: I will get our toiletries and a change of clothes so we can shower before we land. Please take a nap.

I finished sucking her penis before I left. I returned to other room after I got us a four a change of clothes. I entered the bedroom and locked the door.  I laid our clothes on the chair. They were still going strong with coitus.  

Sylvia: Maura come and join us.

I remove my robe and get on the bed near the headboard where Sylvia is at. They scoot down so I can fit comfortably.

Sylvia: Whose cum am I tasting on you?
MAURA: Ah fuck Candy's !

Sylvia: I will take the clothes and toiletries to them later.  I want to feel her and taste more of her.

Lisa looks up and winks at us Lisa is giving Jane a blow job that has Jane screaming. Jane's face  is red and sweaty as she begins eating Sylvia out. My hands are Sylvia twisting her nipple while sucking on the other one.We Occasionally switch positions.  We all finally get up to use the restroom.

Sylvia: I am leaving is the other door unlocked?
Maura:Yes!
Sylvia leaves and Jane's lock the door .Lisa is sound asleep while Jane and I continue fucking one another.

I entered the bedroom and lock the door. I lay our clothes on the chair and place the toiletries in the bathroom. I toss my robe on the carpet and get in the middle.  Candace wakes up andsees me and moves on her side to get closer to me.

Sylvia: I hope you rested enough. I tasted you on Maura and loved your taste. My body is yours as long as you want and how ever you want it. Lisa is one lucky lady with how long you are.

Candace gets in between my legs on her side and enters me.Her hands are pinching my breasts and some are leaving markings but so what she is mine for now. Dani wakes up when I scream Candace name.

Dani: I will be right back.
Candace continues to fuck my anus and fuck it feels good better than a man's dick in me. Dani returns with a huge black phallus on and gets into bed and moves close to me and enters me. Our breasts are pushed against mine. Candace tells Dani to go all the way in so she can hear me me scream which I do several times. They both are fucking me hard and we all are moaning of sweet pleasure.

Jane and I finally stop and fall asleep.