13

We met up at the winery. Jane appeared to be in a better mood which we all were happy about. We all purchased a case of wine of bottles we liked and had them delivered to the hotel to our rooms.

Maura: I want to order peta bread with gyro fixings and a Greek salad with lots of feta cheese with a three pitchers of ice tea for our table.

Jane ordered the fish of the day with jasmine rice and Greek salad. Dani ordered what I ordered. Sylvia ordered fish and chips with a side order of Greek salad. Candace ordered Lobster tails with a Greek salad. Lisa ordered fish and chips with a Greek salad. Our personal detailed ordered I really don't know, since they were at various tables in the restaurant but could still see us.

Maura:After we finish our lunch and use the restroom, we are off to see some of churches and ruins.

June: This turned our to be a nice day. We saw the ruins, visited a few wineries. Now we are having lunch at this restaurant over looking the water.

Avery and I had woken up after taking a much needed nap. I ordered us some lunch with lemonade. When the food came,Avery laughed when she saw the fork in the door. The employee brought our food out to the balcony as I requested and poured us some lemonade. I tipped him and left. Avery redid the fork in the door.

Avery: Lisa, I do have what my dad gave me from Q security a few years ago after June lost the ones that Lisa gave us all.
Lisa: I forgot mine at home. This was the alternative. It works .

We talked, ate our lunch and drank our pitcher of lemonade. We left everything on the balcony. Avery places the lock preventor on the door. We get back into bed and cuddle. We decided to read some of the new laws of California. Both of us didn't agree with them but would enforce them in court. We decides to finally take a shower and when we left to go do some shopping. We stopped at the front desk and asked them to change the bedding, get the empty dishes on the balcony and lock it how we left it and asked for more towels.

Avery held my hand as we got into a rental that Avery ordered. We drove to several places to shop for gifts for ourselves and our loved ones not in Greece. Avery took several photos of us as well. We planned in putting them up in our homes.

Dinner time arrived. Maura and the rest of us ate at a small restaurant on the water and induging ourselves in some local wine and cuisine. We would check out of the hotel when we returned and go back to the yacht. The yacht would travel to the next city we all agreed on.

June: Hey Lisa hi bane. How was your day?
Avery: Very relaxing and fun. She told me what she said but I asked her not too. I had guessed correctly last night while she was asleep. I didn't want her to feel guilty for disclosing why they divorced.

June and I kissed. We all ordered fish,some variation of rice with fresh local vegetables for dinner with a glass of local wine or beer. We would leave tomorrow for Italy. We would be staying at Maura's family Everlasting mansion. Aspen and Kendra has seen photos and heard numerous stories about it. We finished our meal and went for a nice leisure walk before we got into the rentals and headed back to the hotel to pack our stuff and leave for the yacht. Our next stop would be Edessa.