14

My wife, June,  could see Lisa and I were both happy.

Avery: Aspen and Kendra I know I wanted all of us to enjoy one another sexually. Lisa and I have changed our minds. I text my wife earlier so she is aware of our decision.  She supports us one hundred percent.  We still visit places together and enjoy it but nothing more sexually.
Aspen: Avery did I over step my boundaries with you? If I  did. I truly apologize.
Avery: No not at all.  We just realized somethings that we never spoke out loud to one another and only assumed.

We left the restaurant and went back to the hotel to pack.  We had a late flight to Italy.
We went through customs and boarded my aunt Maura's plane that John was flying with Joy as a passenger.  They had business in Larissa.  Maura had informed them we were here and were going to go get tickets to Venice.  John had contacted myself and we made arrangements to meet them. He would fly us back to Sacramento when we would be leaving next week.  I informed him of our relationship.  He laughed and promised he and Joy would keep our secret.

We landed and John and Joy invited us over for breakfast tomorrow.  We all thanked him and said we would be there by eight thirty.  John and Joy left in Joy's company vehicle. We had a few rentals waiting for us in the hangar. John had told us to leave the cases of wine there, since we would be flying with them back to Sacramento.  It took is about  forty five minutes to arrive at the mansion.  My aunt's security detail welcomed us and introductions were  made. They helped us bring our bags inside to our rooms. They said for us to leave out golf bags. They would place them in the golf simulator room.

Aspen: This place is huge and gorgeous. Kendra and I would like to take a look around and go for a night walk on the grounds.
Avery: This is my room with my wife. The one next to it is Lisa's. Kendra and Aspen these two are your rooms while we are here. We are responsible for cooking and cleaning after ourselves.  My aunt fired the chef and the maids.Her security detail is here if we need protection. Please seek us three out if you would like their services.  The other rooms are labeled if they are private or not. All of the bedrooms have their own ensuites.

They said goodbye and went looking around. The three of us went to unpack. Lisa asked if she could bring her toiletries and some of her bags to my bedroom to unpack. June and I told her it wasn't a problem. We both knew Lisa still didn't care for being alone in a bedroom by herself unless she was sick.  We found this out after she divorced my aunt. She even got roommates for awhile when she lived by herself but they moved out recently. 

Kendra and I decided to work out in one of the two fitness rooms.  We ended up working out with one of our men.  He was nice and we knew he was checking us our asses out. Aspen was built well with abs that weightlifter would have. You couldn't tell unless she was working out. She was slowly not having a 8 pack when two women told her she looked too masculine which it hurt her feelings. When she told me. I was furious and sought them out .I gave them a piece of my words.  Just say it wasn't lady like or dignified as a judge should behave in public.

In Greece... we were out on thr deck with our blankets and cup of expressos watching the water and seeing  the ocean animals swim. We finally went to our rooms. Sylvia was with Maura and Candace.  Lisa was with myself and Dani. The three of us were having fun watching some old movies than had sex. I didn't know if they were engaging in coitus.  We finally fell asleep.