12

The following morning we were up and dressed in our work out clothes to go for a jog. We had our sticky holsters with our gun inside our shorts. We had a water bottle attached to our arms with our cells on the other arms with a baseball hat on.  The security detail was waiting for us in the hallway.  We all stretched  before we all left to jog in the area.

We see the others playing croquet. Avery has her hands on Lisa's ass laughing and getting ready to kiss her.  We jog by them and don't say anything.

Avery: Lisa since you lost,  you get to buy us all breakfast after you eat our pussy for a morning snack.
Lisa: I don't have a problem with either of that.

We all gather up the equipment and put in the holder.  We turn it back into the rental place and head back to the hotel. We walk back to the hotel all holding hands and kissing the ones we were with last night. We finally are in the room. Kendra closes than lock the door.
June is first up.  Lisa removes her shorts and panties and Lisa us laying on her back on the air mattress. Lisa starts feasting on June. Kendra removes her shorts and panties.

Avery: Kendra really a strap on.
Kendra: Don't be jealous because her pussy is mine for the taking.

Kendra gets situated and raises Lisa's legs and enters her slowly.  June is moaning. Aspen removes hers and she is wearing one too.

Aspen: Avery couch now and bend over. I hear you like it rough and raw.

Aspen turns on the TV and increases the volume while Avery is removing her shorts,  shoes,  socks and panties than bends over. Aspens phallus is 9 inches long she tells us before she enters me hard. We all are moaning , saying fuck, yes baby, DON'T YOU DARE STOP.
JUNE CUMS ALL OVER LISA'S FACE. JUNE STARTS KISSING LISA AND BEGINS LICKING HER JUICES.

I leave a few hickies on Lisa's neck  and thank her for the orgasm. Lisa tells Kendra the same. Kendra removes the strap on and hands it to June. June wears it and starts fucking me hard. I look at Avery crying but enjoying herself and wish it was me. Aspen is going non stop.  Kendra wipes my neck and helps me remove my top and bra on before she straddles my head facing June so she can kiss her.

Aspen: Lisa you will have to eat her out later. I will be in the bedroom for awhile with Avery. Please go without us for breakfast. We will order in.

I am ticked that Aspen is taking her away. The reason I had no problem agreeing was because I wanted to suck on Avery and enjoy it. I guess it will be delayed.

Outside  ... We all are returning to the suite and other rooms to shower and get ready.

Jane: Maur morning sex me and you NOW!
Maura: Si amor.

I text the four gals. You four we will meet you at the winery for lunch. The driver knows where to go. The tickets are with the concierge.

Jane is on top me mission style and begins to fuck me.

Aspen and I can hear my aunt's calling one another names. Aspen and I are 69 one another.

Lisa: I kept my word except for Avery. I will follow through with her later. Let's go shower so we can go have breakfast.  I did enjoy my morning snack and being fucked.

The three of took separate showers so we could leave quicker.

In the bedroom... I was enjoying myself with Aspen. After all, I am a Rizzoli and sex is a necessity for any Rizzoli.  I kept thinking of Lisa as I pleasured Aspen. We heard them leave. Aspen and I got up to use the restroom than got back into bed. I strapped Aspen's wrist with velcro straps. I got on top of Aspen and started grinding on her while my hands were interlaced with Aspen's hands and kissing her. We both were moving our hips to get more out of it and moaning loudly into our another's mouth.

While we were eating breakfast and making small talk ,all I  could think of Aspen fucking Avery.

June: Lisa once we are done here go up to the room and have Aspen get ready to meet us. I will order them food. They can eat. I think you and my wife stay while Aspen joins us for more site seeing.  We will see you tonight for dinner at the place we all agrees on earlier.

We finished eating and I paid. June hugged me and whispers in my ear. I know you are not happy even though your trying. Please tell my wife. She won't say anything.  I know that for a fact. She loves you both too much to not disclose your reason even to me.

June winks and they wait in the patio.  I take Avery and Aspen's food with me.

Avery: Aspen I need a break. We have been going at it hard for awhile  and we need to eat before we starve.

Aspen grabs for the remote and turns the TV off. We hear Lisa to tell us she brought us breakfast. We both get up putting our shirts on only and go to the dining room go eat.

Lisa: I brought orange juice, toast with bacon and omelets. Aspen June wants you to shower and meet them downstairs on the patio.  You gals will be going site seeing. Avery and I will meet you all for dinner at the restaurant we agreed on earlier.

Housekeeping came in to clean the presidential suite.

Good morning ladies we won't be long.

They were very thorough and quick what we could observe. Avery was still eating while Aspen was taking a shower.

Lisa: I have to admit I  am jealous of Kendra and Aspen being with you. Even though I am a Marcos, I still feel like an honorary Rizzoli and love you from the first time we met.

Avery: Lisa you will always be a Rizzoli to me.  I  am sad you divorced my aunt but also glad. Otherwise,  I wouldn't being falling in love with you. I am going to take a shower so I don't have Aspen's aroma on me.  I want us to get into bed naked once she leaves.

Aspen comes out and tells us bye.
I go take a shower.

I am glad Aspen left. I place the breakfast empty dishes etcetera outside in the hallway. I break one of the metal forks.  I place the do not disturb sign on the handle and close it after placing the fork so no one can get in. I start getting undress and get into bed. I turn the TV on loud. Avery comes out naked and smiles.  She gets into bed with me.

Lisa: Avery June suggested I  tell you why Jane and I got a divorce. She knows you won't disclose it not even to her.

Avery: I  won't, but I  think I already know. I figured it out last night while you were asleep.  I know you respected my marriage which I truly am appreciative. June, myself my cousin's Julianne and Olivia Fox discussed this awhile ago. We observed how you were always different around me.
You won't be breaking your divorce agreement.

I got up onto Lisa and held her face in my hands than looked into her eyes as I continued to tell her.

Avery: Lisa like I mentioned earlier,  I fell in love with you while you started dating my aunt. June noticed it too. I has had alot of dreams if us making love. I even called out your names a few times when my wife and I were making love. June never got mad or jealous which I was grateful for. She told me to be patient.   Believe me it was hard for me to be patient. If I hadn't been married to June from my teenage crush, I would of competed for your love even against my aunt. I love you so much it hurts. My mom knew this from the beginning when she saw me talking to you all those years ago.  I was too scared to mention it to you when you first ended it. I was afraid you reject me and break my heart.

Lisa rolled us over and now looked into my eyes.

Lisa: Avery I was scared for the same reason. I had many sleepless nights imaging what we would be as a couple.

I kissed Avery's tears and than we kissed passionately for awhile and made love.