4

We were on the plane listening to the pilot and flight attendant statements.
Jane: Is my bedroom finished with snacks and  beverages?
Female flight attendant: Yes Mrs. Rizzoli. We know not to disturb you four unless you ring or come out the bedroom.

We entered the bedroom with our toiletries and one change of clothes only.  We all undressed our spouses and looked at one another.  This was the first time we saw the the two others bodies in their  birthday suits.
Maura and Lisa bent over the beds with their feet touching the ground while we started fingering their vagina with two fingers.

Jane: Lisa your vagina loves my two fingers.

Lisa turns her head and smiles at me. Candace is going in and our of my vagina enough to prime me before she enters her   penis in me which I'd quite long than what I am use too. I start moaning as Candace adds a two more digits for a few minutes before she removes them to suck her fingers clean. I am more than primed and have cum already once. Candace enters me and my vagina walls clasps onto her penis. We both are moving are moving our hips.

CANDACE: Maura I am going to go furthest as I can.
Maura: Go for it and make it rough!

Candace next hip movement is hard. We all can hear our skin making noises.
Jane is pumping like crazy.  My wife's penis is longer but not as wide.  She is making me scream and begging for more. We all our morning and puffing as we all cum more than once. Candace and Jane tell us both they are pulling out and for us to turn around and to stop kissing the other as we are moaning in each other's mouths. We move and turn around still trembling,dripping of sweat and our juices intermixed. We go further in the middle of the bed with our buttocks closer to the middle. They have us to hold our legs while they get on top of us entering us hard and their hands caressing our breasts.

Lisa: Fuck JANE YOU FEEL SO GOOD IN ME. YEEEEEESSS OH YEEEEESSS.

I start kissing  Lisa and remove my hands and place them on her wrists above her head. Our brown eyes look at one another. Lisa's eyes are gorgeous as her back arches up making my penis go all the way in her.

Jane: Lisa you and I are close again. Come for me. 

Jane is biting my lower lip and than slides her tongue in my mouth. Her tongue and mine are  extremely exploring each other's mouth as we cum undone. I move my hands and place one on her clitoris and make her cum again.

Lisa: Jane AHHH FUUUCK PULL OUT I WANT TO 69 YOU AND WE BOTH CAN TASTE ONE ANOTHER.

Candace: Maura you have come more than me. Shit your feel do good and sorry for marking your breasts so dark with hematomas. I am going to pull put and squirt on your chest. I will be a bottom and you lay on your back. I want my penis in your anus.  You decide the depth.

My cum goes on her which I smile she winks at me as she is moving as I am into position.  She is going down all the way.

Jane: I  continue to fuck Lisa for another hour before I exit and she begins sucking on my balls than my dick. My cum is going down her throat. She can handle me deep throating her without gagging. My hands have her hair  twisted. LISA FINALLY STOPS AFTER I CUM TWICE IN HER MOUTH.  WE START KISSING AND TASTING MYSELF.