5 first time

We time out and all use the restroom to clean our teeth and bodied. Maura and Lisa are stripping the bed after they fucked one another in the shower.  I am pounding in Candace  pussy while marking her chin and neck in the shower. Candace has already gave me a mind blow job like Maura has many times.

Jane: I guess doctors know how to give mind blowing blow jobs being doctors and all.
Candace: We gone through medical school and learned a lot.

Candace winks at me while we finish taking a shower.  We finally are done and lay back onto the bed naked along with our spouses.  We all fall sleep.

We woke up for lunch.  Sylvia Sage brings in our lunch for us to eat.
Sylvia: Jane the other flight attendant went to the other bedroom as you requested.  She will be waiting there and ready for the Jane special from Maura and Candace.
I am going to go take a shower and will return to get the empty trays.

Sylvia leaves and we begin eating salmon with a nice salad with a glass of zinfandel wind. We finish and she returns for the trays.
Maura and Candace leave for the other bedroom in robes only.

Lisa: Jane what is a Jane special?
Jane: Something everyone enjoys.My employees are paid well and constantly have std exams. They are loyal and only engage in sex with others if they gave my permission. Sylvia returns.

 Sylvia returns