Season 2 Episode 2: The Holy Sword is here!

A/N: For those questioning how Amy's personality is... She's kinda a mix of the Amy's of Sonic Prime. More of Rusty Rose, Thorn Rose, and OG Amy. Just so you know.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kiba stood across from Freed, who swung his sword a bit so it glows.

Freed: Die, i say!

Freed suddenly charges at Kiba. who quickly blocks his strike. They clash swords as Kiba glared hard at Freed.

Freed: Your pretty face is getting twisted! Are you trying to become a more suitable prey for the Holy Sword Excalibur?

Kiba: Don't be f*cking stupid!

Kiba parries the clash sending Freed backwards.

Freed: I didn't think something so crude would come out of such a pretty mouth. Just kidding!

Kiba: Holy Eraser!

Kiba's sword turned pitch black and covered Freed's holy sword. But almost immediately, the sword broke free.

Freed: That's useless. Too bad!

Kiba: I was just testing to see if that sword was real or not. Now i can tear you apart without reserve, sword and all!

Kiba then started rushing Freed with swings, as Freed blocked them all.

Freed: That's it! That's the spirit!

Freed then cut Kiba's arm, making him drop to the ground.

Freed: Didn't i tell you? This Holy Sword absolutely hates devils. I won't let you--

Kiba: I know. There's no way i'd forget!

Kiba then took Freed by surprise and swiped his legs at him, making him trip and fall.

Freed: That's cheating!

Kiba: Isn't that what devils do?

Kiba swung at Freed, who dodged it and ran to the opposite side.

Freed: I see.

Suddenly, a small green magic circle appeared next to Freed's ear.

Freed: Huh?

Kiba tried to attack him, but Freed easily dodged it.

Freed: Oh, someone's calling me. And so, people, good bye!

Freed took out a flash band and used it too escape. After he disappeared, Kiba stood here blank.

[(Y/N) is seen running through a blazing hot world. He turns to look at the camera with a wide grin as he dashes past, his trail revealing the title.]

]