Extra: A day with Chip

A/N: (This has no current time zone, so this takes place at any point you could think of.)

It was a beautiful morning as it usually was in Kuoh Town. Right now, out main protag had taken his Familiar, Chip, on a little walking trip around his town. Chip was estacic, seeing the things he never got to see.

Chip: WOOOOOW! There's so much here!

(Y/N): Ehh, you get used to it. Though i guess in your case you've never been on the surface, right?

Chip: Yeah... I was always in slumber, waiting for my moment of awakening. I usually dreamed of things like this, but now im actually experiencing it! 

(Y/N): Glad to see your having a good time.

Chip: Sooo, everything here is normal to you?

(Y/N): Yeah. But i guess in your case, it's pretty co- huh?

(Y/N) quickly saw that he went towards the ice cream stand. Chip was eyeing a specific sundae as the Vendor was finishing it up.

Vendor: Looks good, don't it? 

Chip: Mm-hmm.

Vendor: That there Chocolate Chipped Cream Sundae Supreme is the prime of the town! Haha- the whole world can come tumbling down, but they'd still line up for a taste!

Chip: Mm-mm-MMMM!

(Y/N) came walking up beside him.

(Y/N): You want one?

Chip: Chocolate Chipped... Sundae... SUPREEEEME.

The Vendor quickly grabbed it before he could take it.

Vendor: Ha ha, you said it! Enjoy it, kiddo! Satisfaction guaranteed! If you don't love it, you get your money back!

Chip: Oh, i LOOOOOOOOOOOVE it!

(Y/N): Hehe, we'll take 2.

(Y/N) paid the vendor and they left. Chip quickly dived in to his ice cream.

Chip: Mmm. This Chip-whatever stuff is great!

(Y/N): Yep, best in the town. (I'm more surprised on why he didn't question why a flying animal was asking for ice cream. Maybe he's seen it all..)

Chip: Do they have other delicious food like this?

(Y/N): Oh, there's tons! Maybe in the future we could go try some other places. But for now, let's just keep going.

Chip: Okay!

And so they visited some places around Kuoh Town. At the end of the day, they sat together on a hill watching the sunset.

Chip: This has been, by far, the greatest day of my life! There's so much i never got to see!

(Y/N): So, you mean to tell me, aside from the temple, you've sat your years waiting for awakening?

Chip: Yeah, it got so lonely, being all by myself. But now im free! And i can go on adventures with you!

(Y/N) smiled at his enthusiasm.

(Y/N): Well then, i hope you enjoy your time here! There's a lot of adventures waiting for us out there. Now come on, let's take a picture, then get back home.

Chip: You got it!

And they took a picture (the one above, but imagine Sonic's a human, and it's in the sunset) and headed back home.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry if it was shorter than people expected, i just wanted to make a little something for our boi. Hope you enjoyed anyway!