Season 1 Episode 4: I'm saving my friend!

Talking: Gotta go fast!

Whispering: He's an idiot.

Yelling: Hey! You!

Thinking: (Oh boy)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rias pressed her body against (Y/n) as her body glows red while she heals him.

(Y/n): (She did this to me when i almost died before?)

Rias's body stopped glowing as she backed off.

Rias: Your healed.

(Y/n): Oh okay.

(Y/n) walked away shyly and embarrassed. Rias looked concerned. (Y/n) is getting patched up as Rias takes a shower.

Rias: It will take a little time for you to heal completely. The light power that stray exorcist used is fairly concentrated.

(Y/n): He was a stray too?

Kiba: There are many that have been expelled from the church and lowered themselves to become servants of fallen angels.

(Y/n): Then, are you saying Asia is one of these stray exorcists?

Rias comes out in nothing but a towel.

Rias: Whatever she is, you are a devil. She is the servant of a fallen angel. Those are the facts.

(Y/n) say nothing and stares at the ground.

(Y/n) is seen laying in his bed. He remembers Asia's face.

Asia: (memory) (Y/n)-san.

(Y/n) sits up with a determined look on his face.

(Y/n) is in the park seen doing one handed pull ups on a tree.

(Y/n): (47, 48, 49, 50.)

(Y/n) let's go and remembers Asia and the priest.

(Y/n): She's stuck with someone like him. There's no way I'm letting someone like her stay with a man like him.

Asia: (Y/n)-san?

(Y/n) turns around to see Asia looking at him. Both they're emerald green eyes meet.

(Y/n): Asia?

[ A naked Rias, Akeno, Koneko, and Asia Appear on-screen until the screen is hit with the title screen. Rias stands on top of a roof. A magic circle appears with the title screen.]

]