Season 1 Finale Episode 12: I'm here to keep my promise!

Talking: Gotta go fast!

Whispering: He's an idiot.

Yelling: Hey! You!

Thinking: (Oh boy)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N) suddenly bolted up awake.

(Y/N): Rias! Wait...

(Y/N) noticed that he was back at his house.

(Y/N): How did i?

(Y/N) then remembered the battle.

(Y/N): Rias...

Grayfia: I'm surprised you're awake.

(Y/N) turned his head to see a magic circle appear in his room, as Grayfia appeared through it.

(Y/N): Grayfia? What happened?

Grayfia: The battle ended shortly after Lady Rias surrendered.

(Y/N): We lost?

Grayfia: I'm afraid so. Lord Riser was declared the victor.

(Y/N): What? But, why would Rias just give up? We we're so close...

Grayfia: Lord Riser was going to kill you; she surrendered to save your life.

(Y/N): I was going to die?

Grayfia: You didn't give up. Every time he knocked you down, you got right back up.

Flashback.

Rias: (memory) It's fine... Don't worry... I'm okay... You did your best. You made me proud... Thanks, (Y/N).

Flashback end.

(Y/N) was on the verge of tears.

(Y/N): She forfeited because of me... Even when i tried my best, i still failed. Now Rias is... Wait, what about the others? What happened to them?

Grayfia: Lady Rias instructed Miss Asia to stay here and take care of you. After all you we're hurt pretty badly. The rest of them are in the underworld. Lady Rias wanted them with her for what happens next.

(Y/N) Underworld?

Grayfia: Yes. The engagement party will be starting soon.

(Y/N): What?

Flashback.

Rias: (memory) I want to be with someone who loves me for being Rias. They may be conflicting wishes, but even so, i'd like to at least have that small dream.

Flashback end.

(Y/N): I'm sorry, Rias...

(Y/N) then started having more flashbacks. The tears finally being let out.

(Y/N): If only i was stronger... We could've won it.

Grayfia: Listen, (Y/N)... It's not your fault. Rias is abiding by the decisions of the Gremory household... Sadly... The outcome of the battle is the way it was always meant to be.

(Y/N): That doesn't make it right... She shouldn't be forced into something she doesn't want. It's wrong!

Grayfia chuckled at (Y/N).

Grayfia: You really are a fascinating boy, (Y/N). You're an open book and a gentle soul, to be sure... I've met a lot of devils over the years, but never one quite like you... When you're minds made up, there's nothing that can slow you down. And i'm not the only one that thinks so. Sirzechs feels the exact same way.