Chapter 7: Exorcism Frenzy

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Issei's House, 1:00 AM

Siegfried was deep asleep, as he was dozing off, a bright light suddenly woke him up, he rubbed his eyes speaking, "Gabriel, is that you?" Siegfried wondered why Gabriel was heading inside in this manner, when she normally uses the door

He rubbed his eyes, and looked at the magic circle, as he spoke, "That's no Angelic circle, that is-!"

Siegfried was unable to complete, until someone came out, Siegfried looked at the woman and became enamoured by her, he had never seen a woman this beautiful. This woman was described to be a beautiful blue haired woman. She had long flowing hair, she wore a black blazer, a white shirt, a black pants, and heels.

 She had long flowing hair, she wore a black blazer, a white shirt, a black pants, and heels

"I finally found you, my dear Siegfried......" The woman spoke with an neutral yet happy tone, as Siegfried was stunned, as he spoke, he felt the woman to be familiar, yet he has never met her in his life at all.

"Who even are you? Like have we met before?" Siegfried asked with confusion, as the woman shook her head, and spoke, "I will explain everything, but are you willing to listen, my dear Siegfried?" Siegfried was on guard, he had his Gram on guard which made the woman flinch, she did not want to fight Siegfried at all, but she did approach him by entering his room without permission.

"Lady, you came in my room, and entered into my room. You claim to know me, and call me 'dear'. Listen, I don't want any trouble, please leave my room and there won't be any trouble.." The woman sighed, she walked forward without any fear, she made herself as less intimidating as possible while Siegfried was on guard, he was lowering it little by little. She kept his sword down, sitting down beside him on the bed and spoke. 

"Keep that inside, it will only harm you, and I don't want to see get hurt..." The woman spoke with a gentle smile, as she put her had forward and kept his blade down, making it fall on the bed. Gram which was glowing, was no longer doing so. Siegfried was looking at the woman, who was able to subdue and calm him without any hesitation, her hands were warm, despite outside being a bit cold. 

"It's okay, my dear Siegfried, I am not your enemy, I am someone you once cared for..." The woman spoke with a trailing voice, as Siegfried spoke with a tone of calmness and neutrality, she did not harm him even when she had the power to do so. He recognised the magic circle meaning she was from the Norse Pantheon, which further meant, the woman in front of him was a Valkyrie.