Prologue: Freedom

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Quote from Satoru Gojo: "Throughout heaven and earth, I alone am the honored one."

A man can be seen in chains, and being wrapped around with a cloth of white nylon material that is being dragged around, he had a white band tied to his eyes, he was being pushed by two men in white robes, they both had their weapons ready in case the criminal would escape. 

The Criminal was stated to be a man with white hair, underneath his blindfold he had blue eyes, that made him see a lot of things. This was Issei, and he was being executed for a crime that will be revealed soon enough to everyone present. 

"We are here...traitor!" Issei only stayed silent, the reason is that he has had enough of the church's blatant hypocrisy. He was never a fan of the Church and the Seraphs and often got annoyed by following their customs. He was sent on several exorcist missions before. 

Yes, Issei was once an exorcist, the priced and one of the strongest, if not the strongest exorcist, nicknamed, 'The Honored One'. But, a certain incident changed everything. It was when he confronted the Nekoshou sisters. 

Under normal circumstance, he would kill the two girls or Nekoshous, but he could see that not only did they not intend to fight like most strays, they wanted to just live their lives as normal, them being attractive was a bonus too, as a result, he chose to spare the two much to their gratitude. They promised they would meet again, but unfortunately, the church did not approve of what Issei had done, hence they branded him a heretic and demanded his excommunication and eventually execution, since he was too dangerous to be kept alive. 

The restraints on his legs were dropped and a push was shoved to the criminal and heretic of the Church. 

"Get inside, you heretic!" Issei walked inside, unbeknownst to the two, he had already planned an escape route, but not before teaching those old hags a lesson or two. He really hated the Church Elders and the Pope, and wanted to make an example out of some of them. 

Issei could see himself, as the Church Elders all started down on him. Despite the Blindfold being present, it had no effect whatsoever. He could still see the people around him, he knew that these morons want him executed. Issei then spoke

"So, which one of you morons is going to get this sham of a trial over with? Can we just get to the sentencing? I honestly am not interested..." Issei spoke with a mocking tone, as many of the Priests and Bishops were angered by this, however the most angriest was the Pope himself, Father Robertio Iguno Valentina. He is the Pope of the Supreme Church of Vatican. 

He is seen garbed in a green and blue robe befitting his status as a clergyman. He wears a dark cowl over his shoulders, ending in a white hood that drapes over his head. His visage is lined with age, with sharp eyebrows and dark eyes, the lower half of his face partially covered by full facial hair; consisting of a long gray beard and thick mustache.

 His visage is lined with age, with sharp eyebrows and dark eyes, the lower half of his face partially covered by full facial hair; consisting of a long gray beard and thick mustache