Chapter 2: Return of the Honored One

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Issei's Rooftop, 10:30 PM

Issei, Jeanne and Siegfried looked at their opponents, which included Fallen Angels which were named Hagenti, Moloch and Camio. Their leader Hagenti, who was described to be a White haired female spoke

"You three surrender Raynare to us, right now! Unless you three want to die." The woman spoke arrogantly as Issei scoffed, the trio looked at each other. It was just like a regular Monday when they used to kill Supernatural beings, as Moloch spoke, who was described to be a blonde male, spoke

"You are just an ordinary human blessed with a Sacred gear, you are not that powerful. Give the woman back, or you three will die." Moloch spoke, as Issei spoke with a mocking tone, "Sorry no can do, she has taken my interest, I would be saying this, leave before things will get tough."

"And you lass, you should also go back, and head back to Grigori, else things will get nasty.." Hagneti only smiled as she spoke, "So you won't surrender? Shame, I kind of liked your appearance.." 

"Well, you are not the first time to say that.." Issei looked at her for a moment and spoke, "Hagneti, right?"

The three Fallen Angels were surprised, as he looked to the others and responded, "And I presume Moloch and Camio, right?"

"Oh don't be surprised, I am familiar with the Supernatural World. Either way, shame that your beauty doesn't hide your rotten heart.." Hagneti gritted her teeth in anger, as Issei continues, "And your dogs, they won't even be a bother to me. You are far too weak." 

The last two Fallen Angels, gritted their teeth in fury, his arrogance was really annoying, as Camio, who was a black haired individual spoke, "I will destroy the boy personally!"

Camio was about to charge only for Hagneti to stop him and speak, "No, Camio...this arrogant human is mine..." 

Issei only gave a grin, and spoke, "Then let's dance, my dear beauty.." 

Issei turned to Jeanne and Siegfried who nodded, the trio got ready for their fight against the Fallen Angels, all three of them having smirks on their faces. It was time to stretch these muscles after all. 

Opening Start 

Opening End

Issei immediately looked at Hagnati as she threw multiple Light Spears, as Issei only danced around dodging the spears without a problem. All the while he was yawning, as Hagnati shouted, "Stop dodging.."

"Then stop hitting me." Issei responded with a mocking tone, making the Fallen Angel even more angrier, as Issei soon reached her behind sitting on her ass which forced her to bend, she had a red tint when this happened. However she was angry due to the humiliation that Issei put her through. 

"You don't mind me showing off, do you?" Issei soon grabbed her by the head and pulled her close, as he soon generated a Blue attraction sphere and sent it towards a different direction. Issei threw Hagnati towards the sphere causing her to scream in pain.