Bio: Issei

Issei (Real Name: Issei Hyoudou)

Appearance: 

Description: An amnesiac who doesn't remember his past all too well, Issei Hyoudou or just Issei, he goes by the nickname, the Honored One, due to him having the highest success rate in any exorcist mission

Description: An amnesiac who doesn't remember his past all too well, Issei Hyoudou or just Issei, he goes by the nickname, the Honored One, due to him having the highest success rate in any exorcist mission. Issei has no recollection of his past or has any memories of his childhood. He has been a servant of the church and has served it for a very long time. Until, he was tasked with the execution of the Stray Class Servant Kuroka and Shirone, initially, he did not care, until he heard about their past and decided to spare them, much to the Church's Ire. But Issei managed to escape and has been living a normal and peaceful life, attending as a student of Kuoh. 

Personality: It is uncertain to determine Issei's personality, one he could be friendly, playful and kind to others, and later he could be ruthless and vindictive towards others, especially his enemies. Additionally, he is often disrespectful towards people he does not see worth respecting, especially Michael for an unknown reason and the Church Elders. However, he is kind to those that deserve kindness, one of them being Gabriel. 

This Issei is also perverted, but unlike many others, he does not let his perversion get the better of him. He will complement a girl's breasts or ass if he likes it, although he is known to keep it low. However, he is compassionate and is known to care for those he deems as his comrades. Additionally, he often has flashes of his past, with his family, whom he fails to remember and often gets frustrated when he doesn't able to do so.  

During battles, Issei is often known to be cocky and arrogant, often mocking and harassing others for his own self benefit and to either provoke or demotivate them in every way. He has a very strong desire for power during battles, especially when he is weakened enough to be unable to do so. 

Likes: Power, big breasts, music, cheesecakes, ORC, Kuroka, Gabriel, his family that he wishes to remember more of in the future, Raynare. 

Dislikes: People that he doesn't like, Xenovia, Irina, many of the church exorcists, annoying Fallen Angels that want him dead, Riser and his peerage. 

Hates: The Church Elders, the Pope, some of the Church Exorcists, Michael(For an Unknown Reason), the Devil Elders.

(A/N: Bang that's it for this Issei's Bio, there is more to his past as the story will progress)

(A/N(2): For now, Issei's Harem comprises of Gabriel, Kuroka and Koneko)

(A/N(3): I have not revealed his family, due to their fates being a secret, soon enough their fates will be revealed and Issei's hatred of the Church will also be revealed as the story progresses)

Questions?

Any Openings?

Please let me know in the comments on how to improve and I will catch y'all later

Peace!!!

Ending