Chapter 4: Phenex Rising

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Rias was working on her papers, a few days have passed since Asia joined her peerage. She was finishing up for the day as suddenly a magic circle opened up revealing Sirzechs Lucifer himself. He was described to be a male version of Rias. He was a handsome man who seems to be in his early 20's. He has shoulder length crimson hair and blue eyes, he wore traditional Maoh Attire. 

"I hope I am not disturbing you Rias

"I hope I am not disturbing you Rias.." Rias kept her papers down and responded, "Not at all brother.."

"So what brings you here, anyway?" Sirzechs spoke for a moment, "I have some good and bad news.." 

"What should I begin with?" Rias had a feeling on what the bad news was, as Rias had responded, "Start with the Good news first, big brother.."

"Okay, first I was able to locate where Kuroka's diary is, and Ajuka has been reading and analysing it's details to find out what is going on. Soon enough, we should be able to find out what is going on, Rias.." Rias nodded in happiness, soon her name will be cleared. Rias then spoke

"And from what I know the bad news is Riser, right?" Sirzechs gave a sigh and spoke, "You are right on that one, Rias.." 

"Soon enough, Rias. You will be forced to be married to Riser Phenex, I am sorry I tried everything in my power to stop him. But I couldn't convince the elders.." Rias widened her eyes in horror, as she asked  

"How much time I have?" Rias added, "I presumed I had time till my college ended, right?" 

"I am afraid not, he wants to marry you right now.." Rias sank back to her seat as she spoke with horror, "This can't be...." 

Sirzechs looked at Rias sadly, he was not able to do anything. He couldn't even postpone the date, due to his own parents, especially his mother approving for this. He spoke with a sigh, "I am sorry Rias.."

"No, it is alright big brother, you tried your best. You married for love, while I...well I don't think i will get that privilege.." Sirzechs could only look helplessly, as Rias was right in every way. He married Grayfia for love, while she was stuck with someone like Riser. She soon spoke, while recounting herself. 

"Brother, if you don't mind, can I speak to you about something? Although you need to wait, I need to recompose myself for a while." Sirzechs nodded as he watched Rias walk towards the bathroom, she needed to recover herself from the news she had received.