Chapter 5: Clash with a Grilled Chicken

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Fake Kuoh Academy, Underworld, 1:00 AM

"Good evening everyone, my name is Grayfia Lucifuge, and on behalf of my master Sirzechs Lucifer, I will be the announcer for this rating game. The rules are simple, if the King of each peerage is eliminated then, the opposing king wins.." Grayfia announced quickly as the competitors knew that many will be watching them. 

Issei, Siegfried, Jeanne and the Gremory peerage were present for the rating game. Now you must be wondering on how Issei and his friends were allowed to join the match? It was because Riser wanted Issei to repay for the humiliation that he and his friends had performed upon him. 

"So, I hope you are ready, Rias...your training is going to bare fruit.." Issei spoke to Rias, as she nodded remembering the work she had put through to train herself to reach a decent level. 

[Flashback..]

Issei and Rias were on opposite sides, they both were ready for their clash, as Issei asked, "So you are telling me that you want me to use Holy Blades to train you?" 

"Yes Ise, I want you to face me with your holy Blades, I want to not only increase my magical strength, but also my durability and pain tolerance. I know Riser intends to burn me out to make sure I lose my motivation to even fight causing me to marry him..no pun intended" Rias spoke, as she continued. 

"I know Riser very well, his regeneration is going to cause major problems, he can constantly heal from any wounds, potentially even decapitation, keyword being potentially. So he intends to either: A) Exhaust me till I am unable to fight or B) Overwhelm me with his fire or wind attacks till I am no longer able to fight.." Issei took note of this, as he continued. 

"I see...and you want me to increase your durability, and what way to do so by taking damage from Holy Weapons, I presume?" Rias nodded as she spoke, "Yes, Issei, Holy Weapons are the strongest things against my kind. I want you to create a Holy Blade to fight against me while I defend myself from the attacks.." 

"I see! I see! I guess we can work on that.." Issei spoke as he responded with a grin, "Never thought your big tits would be able to perform such tricks.." 

Rias grew a tick mark on her forehead, but took a deep breath to calm herself down. She then spoke, "Anyways, you ready for this.." 

Issei brought out a broken sword handle in response, as Rias asked, "Ise, that is not a Holy Blade.." 

"I am not the type to use regular Holy Blades the Church Provides, so that is a thing..I prefer creating my own Holy Blades using Sword Handles. Not to mention, even during my exorcism days I never used Holy Weapons like Swords to fight unless needed, like just recently I used Excalibur.." Rias nodded, remembering on how Issei either used Limitless or hand-to-hand combat or both to fight against the Supernatural. In rare cases he used swords, and in rarer cases he used the Boosted Gear and in the rarest cases, he went all out using all three at once. He only did the last part when he fought against someone of the Top 10 Strongest Beings, like her brother. 

He gathered Holy Magic, surrounding himself with it and it surrounded the blade. A blade of pure holy magic forms on the blade much to Rias's surprise.