CHAPTER 40

Dokja don't know how to react when as he watch the teen Y/n disappeared, leaving Y/n alone in his thoughts.

"Y/n...?"

Y/n snap out of his thoughts as he watch Dokja slowly walk towards him with his still teary eyes.

"H-Hyung...?"

Y/n hesitantly stand up and slowly walk before running towards Dokja.

"Hyung!"

Dokja was taken aback when Y/n suddenly run towards him and hug him tight. He then hesitantly hug and pat Y/n's head as the younger one bury his face in Dokja's neck while sobbing.

"I-It's really you... I-It's not a dream..."

Dokja is speechless as he watch Y/n is crying in his hold. All this time since they're kids, he never see Y/n cry.

Y/n always there for him, protecting him bravely despite being the younger one without caring what people said to him when he priority Dokja first, like a knight should do. He took the insults like nothing and stand still, as if it never effects him.

That's why he admire Y/n.

To think Y/n would cry in his hold like this, it was something unexpected for Dokja.

"... It's not a dream, Y/n."

Hearing Dokja's soft voice making Y/n cries more. It's real. He's not dreaming.

Seeing Y/n's crying in Dokja's neck, the kids, Gilyoung and Yoosung immediately run towards the two adults and hug Y/n's waist.

Y/n hesitantly let go of Dokja and look down as he feels small arms hugging his waist.

"Gilyoung-ah... Yoosung-ah..."

Y/n crouch down to their level and both of them immediately hug Y/n. The adult can't help but softly chuckle and hug the children.

"Uwahh! You're so mean, ahjussi!"

"We thought we'd never see you again, Y/n-hyung!" Y/n softly smile and hug the children tighter.

"Forgive me, Gilyoung-ah, Yoosung-ah."

After a few minutes till the kids calm down, Y/n stand up and wipe his tears before look at Jihye.

"Jihye-"

"Y/n-oppa!"

Y/n stumble backwards and almost fall down after Jihye crash into him.

"Jihye-"

"You stupid! What are you thinking dying like that?!" Y/n softly smile and pat Jihye's head as he watch the teen cry on his chest.

He then softly chukle.

"Aww, did the pretty and strong Naval Commander crying for me?" Jihye wipe her tears and her eyes sparkled in hope as she heard Y/n's compliments.

"Oppa, marry me. I'm pretty and strong, right?!" Y/n sweatdrop.

"Jihye, our age is gap 10 years..."

"Ages is not an obstacle!"

"I won't marry a minor, Jihye..."

Y/n softly chukle as he watch Jihye sulk at the corner while Gilyoung and Yoosung pat her back, trying to comfort her.

"Damn... So I'm out of the rivalry?"

Y/n softly laugh at Jihye's mumbles and look at Joonghyuk.

"Ah, Joonghyuk-ssi-" Just as Y/n open wide his arms, asking for hugs but Joonghyuk just stare at him, making him retreat his action.

"A-Ah, I-I mean, U-Uh... Nevermind..." Y/n immediately turn away and walk towards Dokja.

"..." Joonghyuk sigh and hesitantly hug Y/n from behind before he can reach for Dokja.

"Just for this time. Don't ask for more of these." Y/n brighten as Joonghyuk willing to give him a hug.

"Joonghyuk-ssi-"

"What's this? I never thought the cold Supreme King, Yoo Joonghyuk would actually give someone a hug." Y/n blink as Dokja suddenly appear in front of him and hug him while innocently smile at Joonghyuk.

"Would you give me one if I ask for it?"

"Scram, Kim Dokja."

"Why? Y/n is mine."

"I believe Y/n is still single."

"So what? Y/n's gonna pick me over you."

"Did you become this confident just because you're his childhood friend? Childhood friend don't usually get the happy ending."

"You sunfish bastard..."

Y/n look at Dokja and Joonghyuk back and forth in, trying to stop both of them and get out of their hold.

'How could it comes to this?! They Should get along!'

[The constellation, Demon-Like Judge Of Fire is asking if everyone gets a hug.]

[The constellation, Secretive Plotter is asking if he would get one too.]

Y/n immediately brighten at the message and totally forgot about the two who's hugging him right now.

"Plotter! I'll give you one when I visit your house! Uriel, I'll give you one too!"

Just as Y/n happily reply the constellation's, he was stopped by Dokja suddenly gently lift up his chin, making him face the older one.

"Y/n, be honest with me. Would you choose me over Joonghyuk?"

Y/n blink as he feels he cheeks getting warm. Why the heck should he choose one when both of them should be together?!

"H-Huh?"