CHAPTER 37

Y/n stare at his sister in shock as he notices the atmosphere starting to went down.

"S/n, I'm sure he is." S/n look down and grip her fist tight while staring at the food before her.

"If only I could kill that murderer..."

B/n hesitantly pat S/n's back.

"S/n, hyung won't like that. What do you think he will feel if you become a killer?"

"... Tch. Why he's the one who should go first? H-He promised to see our graduation and buy us graduation gift after he finished his semester in university and already got a work to help mom and dad!"

Y/n watch as his sister starting to get all teary while his brother and his mother silently wipe their tears with their sleeve and his father blankly stare at the food, not in the mood to eat anymore.

His father is not the closest person to him in his family. But everytime they're alone, his father always spoiled him on something they capable to buy and they're having father and son moment.

He can't help but get teary when he saw his father's hands starting to get trembling from gripping his fists too hard and grit his teeth.

All these years he lived with his family,

This is the first time he felt truly loved.

That's how he realized, he didn't go back in time where before he really died from being stabbed.

He just trapped in his past memories.

For the past three days he's here, all of it just a replay of his last memories before he got reincarnated in ■■■ world, the world that he thought just a dream after coming here.

He sure there's a reason why he got sent here. So he think and think, what would be the reason he got sent here.

Then it clicked him.

It was his last wish before he died after being stabbed.

Y/n stand up and wipe out his tears.

'Right. This is not my place anymore. It's all in the past.'

He then walk towards his mother, who just next to him and hug her from behind.

"Omma, don't cry. Even though I'm not here anymore, you still have appa, S/n and B/n, right? Thank you for giving birth to me. Thank you for being patient with me all this time. I'm sorry for all the trouble I'd caused you before."

"Omma, I knew I never say it to you before even though you said it to me so many times before because I was too shy to admit it but... Omma, I love you. Take care of yourself, okay?"

"You're strong, omma. I knew it. So I don't want to see you cry because of me like this, okay?"

Y/n then walk towards his father and hug him from behind just like he did to his mother while his mother is looking around, as if she heard his voice even though she can't see him.

"Appa, you're the head of the family. You're the strongest out all of us, both mentally and physically. You need to take care of omma, S/n and B/n but you also need to take care of yourself too, okay? You're getting older after all."

"Thank you for all the things you did to me, appa. You and omma spent so much money for me to study at good and comfortable school. You even spoiled me when we have our father and son time alone."

"I'm sorry I didn't manage to get you to see me enter a good university to make you and omma proud of me."

"I love you, appa."

Y/n walk towards the two last person which is his younger siblings, S/n and B/n.

He hug both of them from behind and put his hands on their heads. It's the first time he see his siblings cry because of him.

He can't help but feel touched.

"S/n, B/n, I'm sorry for not able to keep my promise. I swear I didn't even planned to die that time. You guys know I'm a man of my words. I won't promise something I think I can't fullfil it. But something unexpected happened."

"S/n, B/n, now that I'm not with you guys anymore, you have to study hard, okay? Make omma and appa proud. You two even have to help them if they ask for any help."

"Omma and appa are getting older but you two are still young. So take care of omma and appa for me, okay? Thank you for wasting your time listening to my blabbering and joking around with me before."

Y/n then softly chukle and pat his siblings' head.

"I don't think I'll be saying this to you two. S/n, B/n, I love you. Take care of yourself, okay?"

Y/n let go of his siblings and look at his family who now quiet and look at each other, as if they just heard his voice but can't see him.

Y/n softly smile at this sight.

He don't care if his family heard what he said or not. He has to do it.

It's his last wish before he died.

Even though he feels he's not loved as much as his younger siblings got, he still love his family.

He then feels tears starting to fall down to his face.

"Omma, appa, S/n, B/n,"

"I love you."