CHAPTER 39

Y/n stare at the person in front of him in shock.

What is his past self doing here?

"Do you know why I sent here?"

Y/n find himself shaking his head, unable to answer the teen's question.

The teen Y/n hesitantly lean towards him and tug his sleeve, trying to figure him out.

Now that he look at his past self from another person's perspective,

He found himself pathetic.

A person who don't know how to take care of himself, studying day and night, causing eye bags and exhaustion,

And a person who can't love himself.

"You... How the future looks like? How's my family's doing? How's S/n and B/n's graduation's going? How's omma and appa?" Y/n blink at the teen's question.

"I... May be the future you, but I don't live in the same world as you." Y/n watch his past self freeze and look at him in shock.

"Y-You mean you live in this world...? In ■■■ world? You're kidding me! I am you and you are me! You and I are the same person! We both know Y/n L/n can't survive in a apocalypse world like this! He's a weak person!"

Y/n blankly stare at his past self who grip his shirt and shake him back and forth.

Seeing his other self just blankly stare at him, the teen Y/n grit his teeth and look down while still gripping the other him shirt.

"Send me back."

"What?"

The teen Y/n grit his teeth and look up at the older Y/n with tears can be seen gathering in his eyes. He felt humiliated. This Y/n can be strong enough to survive in an apocalypse world while he can't even handle his stress in a normal world.

"I said send me back! This is your world, not mine! As much as I like to stay with my favourite characters here, this is not my world! This is all a fantasy for me! H-how unfair..."

"You get to live with our favourite characters here while I have to struggle in my own world." Y/n hesitantly raise his hand to comfort the younger one but the teen didn't let him be.

"Just- Just please, send me back. I want to see my family..."

"... But you already died- No. We already died. We both can't go back." The teen grip the older one sleeve tighter.

"I-I already know that! Just- Please, I beg you! Let me see my family for the last time! I-I can't even see them when I died! I-I didn't even get to say-"

"That you love them?"

Hearing the older one say that making tears unconsciously fall down from the teen's eyes.

Yes, Y/n L/n is a shy person to express his love to the others. Both his past and recent self are.

And now the teen Y/n didn't even get to say goodbye and an 'I love you' to his family.

Seeing his pathetic past self like this, Y/n can't help but feel sad. He then hug the teen tightly despite the teen's resistance.

"I'm sorry. If only I take care of myself in the past... You won't be like this." The teen cries on his shoulder while trying to push him away.

"Let me go! I didn't ask for hugs! I ask you to send me back! Let me at least say goodbye to them!"

"I already did, Y/n." The teen stop squirming and look at him in shock.

"H-Huh?"

"I'd given a chance to see them for the last time, to fullfil my past self last wish." Y/n then find himself hugging the teen tighter and tears starting to gather in his eyes as the memories of his family comes to his mind.

"I told them that I love them, to take care of each other, and take care of themselves. Y/n, we both know we didn't believe in goodbyes, but I had to say that to them, because I knew that's the last time I can see them."

"So, please rest in peace. I already granted your last wish, our last wish. You know, S/n asked omma if we're watching for them in the heaven. I don't know what happens in the afterlife but,"

Y/n hug the teen tighter as he notices the teens body becomes transparent and leaving a few dust trails.

"If we indeed can watch them in the heaven, please watch over them for me."

Y/n snap his eyes open as the wind pass by him and he heard a faint whisper beside his ears.

"Thank you..."

And with that, the teen's body disappear into trails of dust, making
Y/n stumble forward at the absence of the teen's body.

Y/n watch tears dripping down from his eyes as he stare at his hands in disbelief.

He's happy to return to his world, to see the others but he also can't forget about his past self and his family.

Those memories makes him feels wrong to live in this world because this is not originally his world.

He feels so conflicted.

So... I knew I did said I won't update today but since I have some time right now, I decided to update a new chapter.

I'll probably start updating new chapters daily like usual starting tomorrow or probably in about another 5 hours...? For double chapter for today.

Though I can't promise about the double chapters. (・–・;)ゞ