CHAPTER 2

Y/n wake up in a blank space with a bright blue screen in front of him, making him wince and cover his eyes.

He then sit up and look around.

Black, black and black. All he see is black.

He then sigh and rub his forehead. How did this happened to him? All he remember is he was on his way to his home while chatting with his friend about their favourite web novel.

He look at the bright blue screen and squint his eyes, trying to read what it says in the dark space.

[You're not allowed to join the scenarios due to certain circumstances. Please cooperate]

[Enter your username]

Y/n blink. Why was he forbidden from joining the scenarios? Did he do something wrong? And the worst thing is, he's not good in creating names!

"Just- give me whatever username that exist and reasonable"

[Moon's knight is registered]

[You have entered channel #BI-7623]

The bright blue screen suddenly change to a scene that shows people in a subway.

"Moon's knight? What's with that cliché name?! Ah, Dokja-hyung is this channel! Is that Sangah-ssi, Gilyeong and Hyunsung? Wait-"

Y/n stare at the bright screen.

"Why am I seeing all this? Isn't this what the constellations supposed to see...?"

✧✧✧

Dokja sigh as he now in the Ichyosaurs after getting thrown from the bridge by TWSA's protagonist himself, Yoo Joonghyuk.

[The constellation, The Moon's Knight says you will be fine.]

[You have been gifted 500 coins]

Dokja blink at the unfamiliar name. "Ah, thank you..."

'Moon's Knight? It's just like Secretive Plotter. I'd never heard of both of them.'

Y/n brightly smile at the screen as Dokja said thank you to him. Earlier, he just learnt that he's now a constellation and when he check the coins he has, damn. He's rich.

He don't know where or how he got the coins but since it's his, he will use it.

But, as much as he loves doing nothing and just watch the scenarios while the incarnations are having their life and death situations, he want to find a way to get out of the blank space.

He don't understand. He's just a normal human but suddenly being a constellation just as the scenarios started? It doesn't sit right to him.

It's like someone want to prevent him from joining the scenarios.

✧✧✧

Just as Dokja complete his Stream Contract with Bihyung, Y/n immediately hold an audience with dokkeabi Bihyung.

"Ah, new constellation-nim! Is there anything I can help you?" Bihyung excitedly look at the screen.

[The constellation, The Moon's Knight wants an explanation why he can't participates the scenarios.]

"Hm? Of course you can't join the scenarios Moon's Knight-nim. You're a constellation after all. All the constellations should know that rule." Bihyung sigh and shake his head.

He then halt and his eyes widen at the sudden realization.

"Wait, are you perhaps the special case constellation, the only incarnation that didn't participate the first scenario?"

[The constellation, The Moon's Knight tilt his head.]

"W-Wait! Let me check the message from the higher up Dokkeabi. U-Uh, it says that the incarnation that even the system can't detect won't participate in the scenarios."

"It also said an incarnation who the system can't even detected their name will be hosted as a constellation to prevent the incarnation participate the scenarios."

"Oh, and the Dokkeabi King said even if the system can't detect your attributes, the system did give a warning after sensing your aura."

"It says you knew too much."