CHAPTER 36

[Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint is activated.]

"Y/n...?"

The teen Y/n looks around as he heard someone called his name. His eyes widen when his eyes met with someone familiar.

'Isn't that... Kim Dokja?'

Teen Y/n rub his eyes, thinking this is a dream while Dokja look at the teen in disbelief.

'Did I just... Able to use Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint on him? But I wasn't able to use it on Y/n before...'

"Uh, how did you know my name?"

The teen Y/n's voice snap Dokja out of his thoughts. He is thinking how he should answer the teen's question.

"... You're name is Y/n L/n, right?"

'How did the Kim Dokja knows my name...? My dream really went far this time.'

Kim Dokja. Dokja narrow his eyes as the teen called him by his name, not hyung like usual ever since they've met. This Y/n even wear different school uniform.

The high school's uniform they used to go is camel coloured while this Y/n wears a royal blue coloured uniform.

With this, Dokja knows the Y/n in front of him right now is not the Y/n knew.

Dokja can't help but sigh in disappointment. But this Y/n is still
Y/n. He then walk towards the teen and gently hold Y/n's hand, not wanting to scare the teen.

"Y/n, you don't know where you are right now, don't you? Would you care to follow me? I'll take you to somewhere safe."

The teen hesitate at first, but seeing he don't know where he is right now, he decided to follow Dokja.

While they're walking hand in hand, Dokja can't help but glance at the teen who adorably follow him like a lost child.

This Y/n is a quiet person, totally different with the Y/n that grown up with him.

"So... You already knew my name, right?" The teen look at him in shock. He then look ahead and hesitantly nod.

'Right, I forgot he can read people's mind using his skill.'

Dokja raise his eyebrows.

'He even know that skill of mine?'

"U-Uh, since you don't know how you get here, do you at least remember something?"

"Hmm... The last thing I remember was I got stabbed while on my way from school."

Dokja's eyes widen and immediately stop on his track. He then look at the teen in shock while the teen just innocently tilt his head.

"Y-You... W-What?"

"I got stabbed?" Dokja immediately look around the teen, checking for any injuries or blood stains. Unfortunately, there's none.

"Strange, right? I don't even have any injuries right now. I'm supposed to be dead already but now I'm suddenly here without any injuries from being stabbed."

Seeing the teen carelessly talk about his death making Dokja unconsciously tighten his hold on teen Y/n's hand.

This Y/n's death is just how his Y/n died. Both of of them got stabbed.

"Y/n, I will bring you to my friends. Try to get along with them, okay?" Y/n nod as he watch Dokja nudge towards his group circle.

Jihye is the first one to notice both of them because she's the nearest to them.

"Ah, ahjussi! You're done with- wait. Is that Y/n-ahjussi?! How did he- did he shrink?!" Y/n's eyes twitch in annoyance.

"Ahjussi? I'm just 17 and this is my real height. What do you mean by me being shrinking?"

✧✧✧

Y/n yawn as he just finished get dressed to school like usual.

He walk out of his room and greet his mother who's preparing the breakfast.

Strangely enough, his mother ignore him and didn't greet him back like usual. This makes Y/n raise his eyebrow and think if he'd done anything wrong to make his mother mad at him.

He shrug and greet his other family members, but he got the same reactions.

It's like he never existed in the first place.

He then watch his mother put down the food in only four plates, not five like usual. His plate is missing.

"Omma, where's mine?"

Just like before, he didn't get any answer. He then stand there in confusion while watching his family look at the seat he usually sit.

'Are they want me to sit down?'

Just as Y/n about to sit down, he heard his sister's voice.

"Omma, do you think oppa is watching us in the heaven...?"

So... I've decided to update more than one chapter today because I might probably can't update new chapters daily for a few days starting tomorrow.

But don't worry! If I have time tomorrow, I'll update the new chapter. So for today I'll just keep feeding you guys a little more than usual (*´ω`*)