CHAPTER 30

"I think he wants us to drink more." Said Sangah steadily while Dokja and Y/n already have their face flushed red.

Yes. Y/n himself just found out that he's a light drinker.

They then keep drinking like the letters told them. Dokja and Y/n keep drinking while Sangah stopped to cover Jihye with some cloth after hearing Jihye sneezed.

Y/n feels his head getting dizzier and unconsciously tug Dokja's sleeve.

"Hyung, I feel weird..."

Y/n look at Dokja who just stare at his face and lean closer towards him. Both of them just stare at each other for who knows how long.

Both of them are mesmerising each others face, as both of them are making expressions that they never did before.

"Y/n, stay still for a second."

"Huh?" Dokja genty put one of his hand on Y/n's right cheek, slightly carress
Y/n's check with his thumb while looking at Y/n with a fond gaze.

Feeling Dokja's warm hand caressing his cheek, Y/n close his eyes and lean into Dokja's hand.

Seeing Y/n's action make something stir inside Dokja as he lean closer towards Y/n and finally close the gap between them.

Sangah, who just finished cover Jihye, Heewon and Hyunsung with some clothes immediately look away as she feels her face starting to get red.

She just saw something she shouldn't see after all.

[Personal skill, The Fourth Wall has made you a little sobber.]

[The constellation, Demon-Like Judge Of Fire is screaming.]

[You have been given 10,000 coins.]

"?!" Dokja blush furiously as he realised he just did something impropriate.

"Y-Y/n! Get a hold of yourself!" Dokja tried to wake Y/n up who just passed out from drinking too much Soju by shaking the younger one back and forth.

"Dokja-ssi, are you two perhaps..." Dokja immediately look at Sangah in embarrassment as he heard Sangah called his name.

"I-It's not what you're thinking, Sangah!" Sangah look at Dokja in disbelief as she can feel her cheeks are still warm from remembering what she just saw.

"But you two just-"

"I-I didn't mean to kiss him without his consent! I-It's the Soju!" Dokja then immediately look at Y/n and shake the younger one back and forth, hoping for Y/n to wake up and save him from the embarrassment.

"Hmm...?" Y/n groggily open eyes as he looks at the Dokja's blurry face.

"Hyung...?" Dokja stop shaking Y/n as he notices the younger one starting to get up but didn't sober up yet.

Seeing Y/n look at him with his daze eyes and flushed face reminds Dokja of what happened between both of them earlier, making he go all red again.

Y/n stare at Dokja's red face in daze and put his arms around Dokja's neck. He then kiss Dokja's cheeks, near Dokja's lips and grin at the older one.

"Ehe. You're so pretty, hyung."

And starting that day, Dokja swear to himself to make sure Y/n stay away from Alcohols and won't ever touch them again.

Drunk Y/n is not good for his heart.

✧✧✧

"Dokja-hyung/ ahjussi?"

Dokja gasp and open his eyes, only to meet with Gilyoung, Yoosung and Y/n looking at him in worry.

He about to sit up but when he looks up, Y/n is already staring down at him.

Then it hit him that's he's now have his head on Y/n's lap.

Seeing Y/n's face the first thing after waking up makes Dokja's face starting to get all red from remembering what happened last night.

"Hyung, are you okay? Do you perhaps catch a cold? You're all red." Y/n look at Dokja in worry and put the back of his hand on Dokja's forehead to check Dokja's temperature.

"I-I'm fine, R-Really..." Y/n narrow his eyes in suspicion.

"Then why are you stuttering, hyung? You looked okay when you see Gilyoung's and Yoosung's face but you suddenly become like this when you see my face. Did I did something wrong, hyung...?"

Seeing Y/n's guilty face makes Dokja immediately deny Y/n's statement.

"N-No! You didn't do anything wrong! It's the opposite actually... " Y/n tilt his when Dokja suddenly slow down his voice and mumble out the last sentence.

"What is it, hyung? I didn't quite catch that." Dokja immediately shake his head.

"I-It's nothing! By the way, U-Uh... Do you perhaps remember what happened last night?" Dokja look away and nervously fiddle with his coat.

"I just remember I got drunk and passed out. Why you ask, hyung?"

"A-Ahaha... I'm just asking...?"