Chapter22- unknown?

Anaya's POV

I was shocked as the sudden warmth of his soft lips hit mine, I felt a jolt of electricity bolting in me, I was froze in my place unable to move to react, he slowly pulled away and I immediately missed the warmth of his lips

"Shh don't say a word about it, you're not going anywhere" he mumbled against my lips sending shivers down my spine

"But it's too much, i-i can't handle it anymore, sari Zindagi bardasht Kiya ha, AB nhi hota, sometimes I just want to di-" I again got cut off as he harshly crashed his lips on mine, this time the kiss wasn't soft, it carried so many emotions and I couldn't understand any of those.

The air crackled with tension as his lips crashed against mine, a fierce intensity igniting between us. His touch was commanding, dominating, leaving me breathless and vulnerable beneath him.

Before I could react, his hand snaked around my waist, pulling me closer, pinning me against the soft mattress with an almost intimidating force. His eyes bore into mine, dark and commanding, a silent warning of what was to come.

"You don't get to talk like that," he growled, his voice low and menacing, sending a shiver down my spine. "You're not leaving, and you're damn well not giving up."

I tried to protest, to argue, but his grip tightened, silencing me with a fierce glare that brooked no dissent.

"I won't let you throw everything away," he continued, his tone unwavering. "You're stronger than this, and you're going to fight. Do you understand?"

I swallowed hard, feeling the weight of his words settle over me like a heavy blanket, suffocating and relentless.

"I..." I started, but his finger pressed against my lips, cutting off my words with a sharp gesture.

"No excuses," he snapped, his voice commanding. "You're mine, and I won't let you give up on yourself. Not now, not ever."

His words echoed in the air, a powerful reminder of his dominance and control. And as he leaned in again, his lips capturing mine in a possessive kiss that left no room for doubt, I knew that resistance was futile.

Tears welled in my eyes as I surrendered to the overwhelming force of his presence, his touch, his will. In that moment, I realized that I was powerless to resist him, that he held the key to my very existence in the palm of his hand.

"I'm sorry," I whispered, my voice barely a whimper against his lips. "I didn't mean to upset you."

He softened slightly at my words, his grip on me loosening as he brushed his thumb across my cheek, wiping away the tears that streaked down my face.

"I'm sorry, I got a bit harsh, I can't stand the thought of losing you annie" he murmured, his tone gentler now, filled with a tenderness. "But you need to understand that I won't let anything happen to you and I'll do whatever it takes to protect you."

I feel a glimmer of hope flicker to life within me. Maybe, just maybe, with him by my side, I can find the strength to keep going, to keep fighting, to keep living.

He pressed his soft, warm lips to my temples, sending a shiver down my spine. His touch was gentle yet filled with an intensity that stirred my emotions. As our foreheads met, his breath mingled with mine ."Mujhe akela chorne ka sochna bhi mat,jaan niklti ha Meri ye soch ke bhi"