chapter 11-bacho ki planning

Anaya's POV

Anaya's POV

I woke up in my bed, feeling the usual pounding in my head. These headaches have been bothering me since I was a kid, so I guess I've gotten used to them.

Sitting up, I leaned against the headboard and started massaging my temples.

My mind wandered back to what happened yesterday, and I couldn't shake off this uneasy feeling. I was filled with nervousness, hoping that he didn't spill the beans to anyone. Please, let it not be true.

I was still experiencing discomfort in my wrist, so I decided to take some pain relievers to ease the pain. I didn't want anyone to notice me wincing or showing any signs of discomfort.

Just as I was settling in, there was a knock on the door. In a hurry, I grabbed my scarf and wrapped it around myself, not wanting to repeat the same mistake as yesterday. I muttered a quick "come in" and sat up straight, ready to face whoever was at the door..

In came Ayesha, "Api Nashta Kar le" she said, and weirdly her voice held a sense of fear, and it wasn't usual, usually she's really loud and bubbly, what happened to her?

"Thk ha tum jao, me fresh ho Kar ati ho"

She gave a nod and quietly exited the room, gently closing the door behind her. I rose from my cozy bed and made my way to the bathroom, feeling the need to freshen up. I splashed cool water on my face, feeling its refreshing touch, and diligently brushed my teeth.

Emerging from the bathroom, I headed straight to my wardrobe. With a curious gaze, I scanned through my collection of clothes, searching for something suitable for the day.

And there it was, a beautiful lavender kameez and trousers, perfectly complemented by a delicate net dupatta with purple stud earrings to go with it.

I quickly put on my clothes and headed towards the nightstand to grab my phone, which was charging. As I reached the drawer, my eyes caught sight of a piece of paper lying on the floor. My curiosity got the better of me, so I bent down to pick it up. To my horror, I realized what it was.

I tightly clenched the note in my trembling fists, my heart pounding with fear. The thought raced through my mind: Did he actually open my drawer? No, no, that couldn't be possible. I distinctly remember hiding the keys. But if he didn't open it, then how did he... Oh my god, please assure me that he didn't lay eyes on what was inside. If he did, I'm in serious trouble.

I got up and went downstairs, as I reached the last step of stairs I realized that the atmosphere was quite uncomfortable and tense.