Cahpter 1-flashback

Hiding inside her closet, a 6 years old girl was shivering due to fear, sweat forming on her forehead, tears streaming down her cheeks making her face wet.
Heavy footsteps could be heard in the empty and abandoned store room making her gulp in fear as she pressed her palm against her lips to prevent her heavy sobs to come out, and she thought ''mumma, baba, please mujhe bacha le please'', flinching really badly as she looked up to see the door of closet wide open, and there stands the devil in the form of a kid smirking.
She moved back wanting to get lost in the closet as he reached his hand out to touch her face, she closed her eyes shut tightly and...........................

Anaya's pov

I woke up shaking and gasping badly, i moved my gaze around the room and Realized that it was just a nightmare, dobara, kyo, kyo me aaam insano ki tara jee nhi sakti, kyo ye khaab mujhe sukoon se jeenay nhi detay, kyo me apna maazi bhool kar mustaqbil pe focus nhi kr sakti, ya allah meri madad farma.

Sighing heavily i filled the glass with water placed on my night stand and start thinking that i have to go back to Pakistan the day after tomorrow, i don't want to face him ya allah please mujh par apna reham farmana, then got up to perform fajar prayer.......

After prayer i slept for 1 more hour and went downstairs to have my breakfast and left to university....

Hi browniez i know it was short but i'll try to make it a bit longer next time and tell me how was it in t<he comments..
Love ya all
Allah hafiz