chapter10-blades

Ahmed POV

Anaya has been displaying unusual behavior lately

Anaya has been displaying unusual behavior lately. When I was about to open her drawer with the intention of giving her medicine, she abruptly halted me. Her heightened sensitivity is intensifying my sense of concern.

Upon inquiring about the situation, she mentioned the drawer contains her personal things. Although her response didn't entirely satisfy me, I decided not to press the issue further.

I gently reminded her to take her medicine and headed towards the door.

As I was about to pass by, my attention was drawn to her wrist, adorned with a bandage bearing bloodstains.

My heart sank, my breath caught in my throat,hoping against what I feared. Please tell me this is not what I think it is, why, why would she do this to herself, to me

She turned towards me with a puzzled expression. As her eyes followed my gaze to her wrist, a look of horror washed over her, her face paled. After a moment, she took a step back, meeting my gaze with a mix of emotions.

As following her actions I took a step forward and walked towards her until her back hit the wall, she looked up at me with panic, my gaze piercing through her soul, I felt sadness and anger wash over me

I felt anger because she brought this upon herself, and sadness because of the circumstances that led her to take that step.

I looked down at her wrist which was falling to her side, I gently grabbed her arm lifting it, looking at her wrist with a sadness

"Kyu?..........kyu Kiya tumne Apne sath aisa" I spoke, my voice dripping with sorrow

She looked away as if ashamed to meet my gaze, I gently took a hold of her chin forcing her took look at me, my other hand gently creased the bandage on her wrist,

I could feel tears starting to sting in my eyes, my vision getting blurry. It was heartbreaking to see her in such pain. I couldn't help but wonder why she would do this to herself, without considering the impact on her loved ones. The thought of something happening to her weighed heavily on my heart.

As I delicately lifted her wrist, I pressed my lips against the bloodstained bandage. It was a heartfelt attempt to soothe her sorrow, to let her know that she wasn't alone in her pain.

I could see tears welling up in her eyes, her gaze turning bloodshot and red. She blinked, trying to brush away the sadness that consumed her.

It pained me to see her hiding her pain from me, making me feel helpless. I gently cupped her cheek and whispered, "AJ to in ko behne do." My own tears flowed down my face, mirroring the depth of my emotions.